Call It Love 11 : Person to lay on, In times of blues

As I change my clothes, I let my body fell on the bed that immerse through its thick cover rolling all over until I become a sushi. I gasped letting out the stress that roams inside me during the time I was kidnapped, darn that bastard!

"What an exhausting day- "

"SINBBBB!! YERIN IS HEREE!!! PPALLI!!!"

I frowned as Hoseok hyung shouts back while I was having my healing moment, aish! Yerin??? That guy... who saves me earlier. Dang, does he really meant it? How can he switch his personality to Yerin and Mysterious guy? I'm in confusion right now.

"COMING!!!"

I go downstairs in a sluggish move and saw Yerin sitting beside Eunha as if he's interviewing something off.

"So the two wasn't here- S- Sinb?"

Yerin who was a bit nervous thinking about Taehyun and Yoonji unnie might see him, aigoo. He's afraid of my two cousins? That's great then ㅋㅋㅋ sadly they went back to their current home.

"What do you need?"

"Oh- We will give you privacy, come here Hoseok oppa!"

Hyung Jhope seems dissappointed after Eunha unnie drag him down, Yerin then smiled as I kept my poker face.

"Yah you cold-hearted, come with me"

I did not respond. We're going to what? Drink? No way! I won't waste my time with this jerk. I force to showed a smile and walks away but he said something off that stops me.

"I need someone to lay on, can you be that person?"

I look on his place in distance as his smiley bright mood turns into somber, like he's being chain through someone's hands.

"Where are we going?"

I took his hands as I pulled him with me going into his own car, I hop on the seat next to him and stay silence. He must be shock from what I did but he start the engine on and drives on our destination, songs are played while simultaneously driving on the dark street as time goes on we arrived on the location at 11:33 PM at the hill surrounded by a few trees that you can be able to view these beautiful structures of each buildings with its own light shinning through it. We both sat on the bench beside the tree waiting for him to say his rants.

"Actually, It's not about me"

I gave him a questionable face,

"Mwo?"

"I wanna know you more, Sinb-ssi"

I hissed on him and was gonna walk toward his car as he punctually persuade me holding a two bottle of soju, I doubt my actions getting the another soju on his hands and drinks it, ah! This is refreshing.

"Actually, I was curious. Why are you so cold to others?"

I take a drink before answering him,