Call It Love 20 : Sweet But Psycho

After 2 weeks

"Hey dude, Isn't that Yerin?"

Eunwoo stated that as he and Jackson were discussing issues, they noticed him and Yuju leaving backstage as they followed the two. Once they hear a loud thump, they run forward till Jackson notices Yerin kissing Yuju's cheeks.

"Sinb might be interested in this cheating nonsense you're up to"

Eunwoo speaks out, causing the two to startle and cast a gaze at him.

"E- Eunwoo?"

"Oh yes, It's me. Whoelse? Yerin you'll be a dead meat"

When he revealed the photo of Yerin kissing Yuju's cheeks, Yerin stormed towards Eunwoo and began punching him in the face.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, CHEATER?!"

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TELL THIS TO SINB OR I'LL END YOUR LIFE!"

As Eunwoo was horrified, Yerin, who was growling ferociously, yelled, but someone began to speak up behind him.

"Dude, Let's shut our lips and get out of here"

Jackson responds by pulling Eunwoo's body away from Yerin's sight. Yuju clasps his hands.

"What about Sinb?.. She also loves you Yerin- "

"I don't know.. I love her too- "

"Then let's put an end to this. You don't want to accept an outcome that you'll end up regretting"

As he touched her face, he glanced her in the eyes. Yuju sighed uneasily.

"Yuju, I can't feel her love, but I also can't let her go. While you were there, you made me feel love"

"This doesn't feel right. But... I like you. I've only recently gained Sinb's trust. I don't want to betray her"

"We'll keep this a secret, so please act as much as you can. Hmm?"

He kissed her lips as they returned to the canteen, witnessing Hwang Eunbi chat to Sowon without emotion, but as soon as she saw Yerin- Sinb approach them, she hugged him tightly, as though he missed him after staying up all night in her country.

"Missed me much?"

While Yerin teased Hwang Eunbi by squeezing her nose, Yuju just sat alongside Yeonjun and began to converse with him.

"Shut up, This is my first time trying something like this"

"What a dramatic ass! Do you want to join us later? I'm not going to any classes"

Sinb pushed him, her brow knitted, and she shook her head, making Yerin feel horrible for being rejected.

*time skip*

Yerin, Yuju, and Yeonjun departed as the bell sounded. They go about the school, tempting Yerin to bring up his relationship with Yuju on Yeonjun's behalf.

"Hyung, Are you insane?! You're dating one of the most dangerous students on school- "

"I'm telling you this because I couldn't feel any affection for her, but Yuju does"