Call It Love 13 : Dumber and Dumbest

Yeonjun's P.O.V

My peeps and I decided to meet at the school backyard where you can definitely see the starry sky, they all arrived at 6:35 PM as I fix the blanket that placed on the grass. I expect that only four of us would come yet I saw Jimin noona from Class A1, fuck! We have senior to watch us out.

"A shooting star!!! Time to wish!"

We all saw the shooting star began to pass by through the sky. For what I know, all of us closed our eyes to say our wishes yet Soobin sighed to which he replies with,

"Don't you have a wish, Taehyun?"

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyun just glaring at the sky beauty as he lowkey chuckles.

"Meteors are just stone besides they don't have power to grant wishes. Just pray instead"

"Aish! Don't mess it up talking that shit"

Jimin noona smiles to Taehyun's response. She then say,

"Hope Jungkook and V have those smart ass brain whenever they hang out with me"

I got interested from our senior story where Jungkook hyung and that guy V obviously in rivals to steal her feelings, We are a group who always intented to break others feelings (of course except me) yet everything changed when Sinb noona came to Yerin hyung's life.

"Why noona?"

Asked Beomgyu which makes the conversation more intruding for us to know, she inhales before saying her words.

"They're strange, if I asked them about school. Both will start a chaos which would makes me to leave them behind"

"Btw, V hyung is learning in other school"

I said after Jimin noona response, they must be shocked from what they've heard. Soobin replies,

"I knew it! 'Coz I couldn't see him roaming around the school"

"Yeah, and he's wearing different neck ties"

Oh btw! Taehyung and our uniform has a similar designed except on the neck tie color, their school might have connection on ours or they copied the Hybe school uniforms. Not sure but let's be positive!

Sinb's P.O.V

*before the sunset*

Yerin and I went to the Italian restaurant which made me asked him to speak on its language.

"Yenni, I have a favor"

His eyes glows up hearing the name I'd just called him, I hold his hands and says

"Yerin, 30 seconds Italian, Go!"

"Bitch! Stop! What are you doing?! I can't speak Italian. Why don't you speak Korean instead?! You're bothering me. You know It's hard for me! I ain't Italian unlike that Sebastiano! Huh?! Asshole!!!"