Chapter 2: My Beloved

Arabella's P.O.V

I broke the kiss slowly and open my eyes to look on his own beautiful baby blue eyes. Damn, his so breathtakingly handsome!

His eyes looked at me in same intensity. He looks like a little dazed as his perfect kissable lips slightly ajar and his breathing hard. It made me smile inwardly by the way his body reacts on me. But, a clearing of throat brought us in reality.

The one and only Dravon the killer pestering jerk.

My mate froze and I glared at Dravon and he just smirk at me.

"Sorry to interrupt your little lovey-dovey scene but the cops are going to be here in......" He said. Looking at his portable little whatever kind of watch. Well, don't blame me, I don't have a thing on gadgets and some stuffs that related to techno's. But I love my baby Ferrari F12. I sigh as he continued.

".....In about 10 minutes. So, we've gotta get moving." He said walking to the door outside and motioning for us to follow.

I look towards my mate who has his confuse yet adorable look on his face. He looked embarrassed. Oh great. Nice one Dravon. I sighed.

"You need to go with us." I said looking at his face. He open his mouth and closed it again. Trying to construct a respond but seem to struggle to come up with. Oh God. He looks like a cute fish! I giggled, amused at his speechless state. He snapped out of his struggling state and look at me. He cleared his throat and manage to drag out a single word.

"Why?" Oh how stupid question is that. But I shrugged and answer anyway.

"The cops are coming in any time soon and they're going to investigate the happenings here. They would take a statement to you if they see you in here. And you will get into trouble, so did we. But don't worry we've work things out, clearing the proofs that we are involved here and my boys are working on it as we speak." I said in a-matter-of-fact and doing a little nod as I finished my little speech. He nodded his head as his cheeks turned slightly pink. He seem to ask more by the way he said 'why' but I guess I'm just imagining things. So I shrugged it off. I tilt my head to the side and he look at me with his cheeks and back of neck redden and quickly turn his eyes away. I smirk.

Awww...his so fucking adorable! His blushing.

"W-work things out? How?" He ask clearly confused. And also nervous at the same time as he shifted his feet awkwardly.

"Umm...I think we need to go." I said quickly avoiding the subject. I don't want him to get involved in this. And he just reluctantly nodded. I quickly got a hold of his hand and he jump slightly at the shock that we both created. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes as I tugged his hand to walk. His eyes were wide and he whispers a 'woah'. I smirk at his reaction and continued walking towards the exit.

I cursed under my breath as I heard the sirens indicating that the cops are a few miles away. My mate...wait. I probably should ask him what his name. Right. God I'm so stupid. Just great,I don't even know his name for Christ sake!

He look at me confused, of my reaction. I faced him.

"Umm...hey.....?" I dragged the word for him to know that I am silently asking for his name. He seem to realize it and smile shyly at me showing his fucking adorable dimples. Dammit! This stupid hormones are going to put me in trouble. I inhale sharply and smiled at him.

"Lucas...umm...just call me Luke."he said scratching the back of his neck. As I smile. Luke. Hmm...that's a hot name.

"And I'm Arabella and just call me Bell or Ara..or just anything you like."I said smiling at him. He chuckled nervously.