Chapter 1: Hiding Place

Sitting at the rooftop. It's already 9:00 in the evening. We are currently hiding in New York City, well more specifically in Brooklyn.

We are living here for almost 2 decades. People here knew us as a kind of mafia. Well, I didn't blame them if they see us like that. They fear us, but they didn't have to. We mean no harm. We didn't bite....much. But in other scenarios, if necessary, we do fight, kinda little bit...dirty.

In our  almost 2 decades living here, Dravon and I made an army which the people here called 'gang'. We didn't made newborns, we got the people who went rogue. Their reasons for becoming a rogue is simply because they don't want a hungry power vampires who uses them as slaves and put them into army. Some were looking for a way of getting their revenge.

Every year we are gathering our men to go to places near the Giovan Empire to find other rogues to be apart of our group. Every year, rogues are surprisingly increasing because of the "Royal" Dragomir's reigning. They seem to be a lot more miserable every year. And little did they know that their so-called royal army is decreasing because of their twisted knowledge of leading.

But I admit, that they have a pretty good number of army against me. But I am sure that I am taking care of my own army well. I am practicing them myself and with the help of Dravon to be well fitted and strong.

The first year of making a group is kind of hard, but after revealing my identity to the rogues, they instantly recognized me and agreed instantly for making an army. They are thankful and relieved that the princess of Giovan Empire is still alive. And the next years of seeking an alliances became a little easy till now.

Our place is huge. We found it at the outskirts of Brooklyn. Its an abandon place but it suits us. Its kinda creepy, perfect for us...I mean hide out. Its near the woods, so the house is unnoticeable to people. We reconstruct the house and make it big and high-tech. As Dravon says.

Well, as you know we didn't sleep, so place like this is fine by us. We just settle everywhere in the house but for me, I mostly needed a private room and so did Dravon.

I know some of you are guessing that why didn't I call Dravon 'uncle'?..psh.

Simply because his just a couple of hours older than me. Shocking?, nah. Its the perks of being immortal. A vampire thing.

We stop aging in our strongest year. I am 18 in human form but I am 892 years old. Dravon is 19 in human form and 893 years old in immortality. I am given birth at evening. And Dravon in midnight. So that explains his 19 and I'm 18. Hours of difference huh. And his not like an uncle physically, more likely a sibling. And also being a vampire gives us the beauty and body of perfection. Not to mention that we are pure bloods, so we both have a unique beauty.

People knew that we are siblings. Some knew were couple.

Psh. Silly mortals.

We found it very amusing. Dravon always choke himself if he heard people gushing about us. Some were intrigued and some are getting jealous. I didn't mind their conclusions. I laugh about them. Their sooo....adorable. Yeah, I thought they're adorable.

Well...speaking of adorableness. I have my very adorable person in my entire immortal being. No. Not Dravon. His conceited scumbag and a jerk. Yes, that's Dravon for you.

Now where am I?.. Ah yes, my most adorable person.

Well..... my beloved.

Yeah..I already found him, but sadly I didn't approach him yet. I found him last year when I'm wandering around the city. He is the very handsome sales clerk I've ever seen in my hundred years of living. No kidding! He is new in town.