wedding

It had been a few years since M/N's parents split, considering the relationship wasn't working for them. Luckily M/N's Mother had found someone new, it was like his father never even existed (since they don't even hold contact anymore.) Today was a special day, (Mother's name) was going to officially be wedded to Kim Ha-Ru.

M/N is now officially 6 years old! Along with a new addition to the family Min-Jun, who is only two years of age. Although he was not planned both parents gave him equal love. This was a happy family, both M/N and [Mother's name] could agree. Not having to pretend to be asleep only to hear your parents fighting and yelling at each other, though only sometimes it got physical. This family was a match made in heaven.

It was an exciting day for everyone, the couple of 2 years were finally getting married! M/N was sitting as still as possible as requested by the make-up artist. The theme for this marriage was well- let's say it wasn't a wedding you'd get on every wedding day. It was a hybrid wedding, yeah a lot of people have been getting into these types of things, but it'd still be a normal-ish wedding after all everyone is still wearing somewhat of the traditional wedding clothing such as dresses and tuxedos.

The lady had been adding a lot of blush to the young boy's face, mainly aiming at the nose to get that cute(er) look going, you see M/N was dressing as a werewolf? Whatever he was trying to look like he just made himself look more squishable and adorable.
Everything was set up for after the wedding. (As for Min-Jun, he wanted to be a squirrel.)

Although it would have been a flower girl, in this case, it's a flower boy. He walks down the aisle cutely, smothering the pretty rose petals around him as he walks forward standing with Min-Jun who was chewing on a petal. Soon it was time for the beautiful bride to come, and everyone watched joyfully. The two boys holding hands with one another, huge smiles spread on each face.

Soon the vows began "[Sername/Last name] [Mother's name] do you take Kim Ha-Ru as your lawful husband till death tears you apart?" 

"Yes, yes I do." She said with the brightest smile plastered on her face. "Kim Ha-Ru, do you take [Sername/Last name] [Mother's name] as your lawful wife till death tears you apart?" He said giving him 'You better say yes, I don't have time for this my coffee is getting cold, etc' kind of look. "Yes, yes I do" Ha-Ru replied giving [Mother's name] hand a slight squeeze. "Very well, you may kiss the bride" As soon as the priest spoke Kim Ha-Ru and now Kim [Mother's name] shared a long loving kiss.

Without having anyone notice the priest snuck away, "Aw! My baby, I'm so so so sorry!" Takes a big gulp of coffee making another cup of coffee.

((HELP I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS BOOK EXISTED SOB

I MIGHT rewrite this.. I'm js going through everything atp.. cringing so bad rn<3