Present

3rd POV

"Ack! Let go Min-Jun! I'm going to be late!!" The young teen yelped trying to get out of his younger brother's death grip. "Hyung! No, no! Please don't go I'll be lonely!" Min-Jun was pleading, it was practically the end of the world, it was always a struggle in the mourning. Min-Jun has some- er well attachment issues... Nothing serious, it's just very hard for M/N to attend school with out feeling guilty as worry washes over him for leaving his brother. And it was one of the mournings where Min-Jun was extra cranky.

"Honey let go of your brother he's going to be late if he doesn't leave now." [Mother's name] butted in. With a very sad expression Min-Jun slowly let go of his older brother "Give me a kiss on the nose first then!!" Min-Jun yelled gripping on his shirt yet again. "Okay, okay" Rolling his eyes he bent down and gave a little smooch to his little but very possesive brother. "Mwua! Okay see you guys after school, I'll be home later because of school clubs!! Bye love you!" M/N yelled and ran through the door with lightning speed.

M/N POV

I'm glad I made it in time, with out missing the buss I mean. "Woah! What happened to you, been running the marathon or something??" My best friend Park Yoonah she's a complete savage. A crazy witch, she has to be invovled in every drama happening around the school. "No, I was busy escaping my crazy brother, but it seems it was useless as I am face to face with a hobo woman." I say giving her a slight glare. "Aww! Thank you, never knew you were so upsessed with me!" She squeeled but before I could even respond I was tackled to the ground "Wah! Get off me you psycho!!"