Poor M/N

3rd POV

Yoonah and M/N decided to have a sleep-over as it was the weekend.

Yoonah passed out on the couch with half of her body on the floor with the unname bunny on her chest.

And erm M/N well, somehow he was standing up?

Anyways, as the two were still passed in some awkward positions.

The unnamed bunny had woken up, now this is of course a hybrid AU so what do you thinks gonna happen next? Well in any other hybrid story they turn into their human forms if they haven't already.

With that said, there was this blinding light before what would appear was the unnamed bunny.

???/unnamed bunny's POV

I got up and stretched, man haven't slept that good in months. I looked at master and her.. Hmm her boyfriend? They seem to fight a lot so I'm just going to assume.

Without futher-a-do I make my way to the kitchen and grab a snack.

What did you think I was one of the submissive, scared and abused hybrids?

Wrong, I have my ways. Tho my race isn't, how do I say this. We're seen like slaves.

But I'm not, I'll show those puny humans who the real boss is. I don't know why us hybrids submit to these creatures, we clearly have more strength but oh well.

I lick my lips as I open the fridge, oh my. These baby's we meant for me.

M/N POV

I wake up face to face with the- wall?
I look around, oh I must've stayed over mom's going to kill me I didn't even let her know.

Making my way to the kitchen to get my phone and maybe even a little snack.

I heay something.
From the kitchen.
Did somebody break in?

Where's a weapon? I'm starting to panick, I grab a pillow Yoonah was laying on watching as the rest of her body slides off the couch.

Creeping to the kitchen I catch a glimpse of the stranger inside the kitchen.

Now you'd think I should just man up and beat this person up for not only breaking in but also eating my- Yoonah's food.

Gathering up all the courage I have, charging towards the food stealing thief with my pillow ready to attack. As I swung it, the stranger moved quickly and swiftly.

The pillow was yanked out of my hand, I got a kick to the leg making me trip and fall onto my stomach.

My arms were pulled to my back "OW! OW, Ok I'm sorry please let go!!" I cried.

Yoonah's POV

I wake up on the floor with my- MY BUNNY!

WHERE IS SHE, I SWEAR M/N THIS IS YOU DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE!

That's when I heard a yelp from the kitchen, mother mode activated.

Dashing to the kitchen ready to attack I was met with the sight: M/N being pinned down (Like the bottom he is) by a- a woman?

Who is she, more importantly what was she doing in my houSE? HOLDING MY BABY LIKE THAT?!

"YAH! LET GO OF MY BABY!!" I yelled
"Oh sorry, I forgot he was your boyfriend. I was just eating." She replied with a M/N still crying for help.

    -Time skip-

"So let me get this straight, your the bunny I got from the centre and my friend tried to attack you with a pillow?"

"That's right." She said with a straight face.

"Pfft!-" I muffled my laugh, as I stared at M/N with an ice-pack on his wrist.
"Hey! It's not funny, that hurt!" M/N Yelped with the cutest pout.