Avoiding

There is a hustle,bustle people moving,running here and there.

News reporter: so this is the third time there is a robbery in ATM.we will ask commissioner sir about this.

Commissioner: yes this is the third time. we will catch the robbers soon.we were nearer to them.we will find them soon and return the money.

News reporter:kk stay tune and watch the news for upcoming information.untill then it's signing off from nisha.

Mystery place: now what will we do.we can't sit and watch quietly like this.

Person 1:who told to sit and watch quietly,just chill.

Commissioner:just chill matlab.Do you guyz find the culprit.

Person 2: no,but we have clue

Person 3:first time they leave a clue for us intentionally or unintentionally.

Person 4:we find the culprit soon.

Commissioner: good then if you need anything in this mission do tell me.

Everyone: of course sir

Dark place:so why did you leave a clue there.

Person 1: arey come on its boring yaar.to make interesting i leave clue there.

Person 2:so you leave the clue knowingly right

Person 3:they can't find us easily.

Person 4:our mini mission is we should find the undercover officers soon before they find us.

Person 5:yeah that's why we are spread and searching them hiding our identity.

Even we go and said them we are the culprits no one believe us.our faces are like that full of innocence

So we should concentrate on our mission

Baadi:
       Swara: ragu I'm sry.i don't know when and how i fell in love with laksh but pyar hogaya.but you don't wry ragu i won't let him know that even i love him

         Ragu:just shut up swara what are you guyz thinking about yourself haan  that you both are mahan to sacrifice ur so called love for me

Look I'm telling you last time,tell this to your aashiq too you both love each other,hate or marry each other.

I wont give a damn to you both.for me you both are not even existed.so for godsake stop pulling this acts in front of me.im not a fool to believe.just get lost both of you.

        Swara: look shocked and hurt.ragu plz

        Ragu:what don't get shock I'm saying this to ur so called boyfriend also who is standing near the window like a thief.

Just don't show your face to me ever laksh.I hate you to the core from the bottom of my heart.

And one more thing even you are the last boy in this world i won't love or marry you.i hate you that much.so get lost.

Laksh looks shocked and very hurt.when ragu said she hate him he can't take that easily.he is shattered very much.

He can't became happy hearing even swara loves him but he can't imagine ragu hate towards him.he don't know the reason.

Let's see what fate plays around them and where the destiny will be.

That's it guyz.so this time 5+votes.nxt part is ready but after 5+votes.

Bye bye!! stay home and stay safe......