hate-love

After 3 months

Baadi:
Shekhar:sharmishta where is my daughter?

Sharmishta:she went to academy.

Shekhar:kk fine then,where is swara.

Sharmista:she also went to academy.

Academy:
All the teachers and students are assembled in auditorium.

Principle:so is everyone present here.all of you i want to say there is a function which is going to held on day after tomorrow.for that chief guest are coming.

So everything should be pucca.they are very good,talented and  intelligent people.so there should be no problem.everyone dispersed.

Teachers:kk students there is very less time.we should planned correctly.

First ragini and swara you both should invite the guests.

Priya you should give intro speech.

Reema you should sing.

Aarav you should dance.

Everything should goes well.there should be no mess.is that clear everyone.

Swara:do you have any doubt who is the guests.

Ragu:i don't know anyways  let's go.

Mystery place:neil:dude already we have lot of works.now we have to go to that college as a chief guest.

Laksh:yeah we should go there so that they can think we are diverted.

Mishket:but still if we go there that robbers who will follow them.

Laksh:for that we have other 2 members in our group.meeting is only 1 hr.after attending we have to work according to our plan.

Night:

Maheswari mansion:
Conference call:
laksh(silently): look you both should do this just for 1 hr.after that we will join you guyz.

Both callers:kk we will do that.no worries.

Caller2:wt about her.

Neil:who?

Caller1:arey our Romeo's juliet.

Mishket:you girls na can't talk directly like us.

Caller1:acha I'm talking about our romeo laksh.

Laksh:but who is my juliet even i did not know.

Caller2:your juliet that pyari,innocent,cute,beautiful.

Neil:but you did not still say her name.

Caller1:fine none other than ragini.

Laksh:shut up guyz i already told you that I don't love her.

Mishket:but when did we say that you love her.

Caller2:you know what lucky we are friends from childhood.we know each other very well even we did not say anything we can understand each other.

Caller1:so we understand that you love ragini.dont try to hide this.whenever we take her name your saying this for multiple times.its like your confirming this to you.

Neil:yeah dude if you love her what is stopping you this mission right.then don't wry about that only 2 weeks are remaining one function is day after tomorrow and other function is nxt week.

Mishket:after this mission you can propose her right.we all are with you.we will support you.we know that you are following her secretly.

Laksh:i can't think about that now.first we will complete this mission successfully.then we will see.

And i forget something mishket when are you going to propose your ladylove.

Neil:what,when did this happen.we don't know anything.

Mishket:i don't understand.kk iam sleepy bye.

Caller1:arey idiot you can't go just like that.first tell me who is that girl.

Caller2:look if you don't say then you very well know what will happen so come on say.

Laksh:r u blushing.

Mishket:shut up everyone.fine I'm saying yes I'm in love.but i don't know whether we have any future together.

Neil:we don't understand you first say who is that girl.

Mishket:the girl is none other than divya.

Caller1: which divya?

Mishket:arey that member of robbers gang,who is now in our custody.

Laksh:i know u love someone but I don't know you love divya.

Neil:everyone say right love is blind.its true in his case.cbi officer fall in love with criminal.not bad interesting.

Mishket:shut up guyz she is not criminal i know her from clge.im her senior.she don't know abt me.but i know she has helping tendency ,softy nature.i don't know how she came into this.

Laksh:kk don't wry after this mission we will solve this kk.

Neil:even urs right i mean u and ragini.

Laksh:why r u behind me idiot

Chorously bcoz we r ur best friends forever.

Laksh:kk fine.then we will solve our matters kk.gud nt.

Every one cut the call and went to sleep.

Baadi:

Swara:ragu wat r u dng?You did not sleep.

Ragu:no swara I'm thinking about the preparation for the functions.i hope all goes well.

Swara: don't wry everything will be fine.

Ragu you are kk right i mean ur mrg stopped in middle.i know you hate maheswari parivar now.

Ragu:I'm kk swara you don't wry I'm fine.u are right i hate but not maheswari parivar only one person in that family.

Grt laksh maheswari i hate him to the core.she starts crying:i had said this before too.but when he behind me proposing and all i change and melted for his gestures.but now you know what I don't want to be there where he is.

I can't tolerate even his single sight.iam even suffocate talking about him.

When they are talking someone is hearing this from other side.

They both went to sleep.

That's it guyz i hope it's good finger crossed.story is going to end in 3 or 4 chapters.thank you every one for ur support☺️☺️☺️😊bye bye
See u soon.stay home stay safe.