apologising

After 2 days baadi was very silent.no one talks anything.all are sad.

Flashback: marriage had stopped.groom went away no one knows anything abt happening.all are gossiping badly about ragini and his family.

In evening laksh came to baadi his mom and dad are consoling ragini.she had no emotion.simply staring.

Laksh:ma voh I'm sry actually i have to go  urgently.

Dp:how can you say this very easily.if someone do this to ur sister wat will u do haan.

Laksh:papa plz atleast now understand me.

Dp:why should i understand u.what that much important than ur wedding.

Laksh:yes it is very important than my own wedding.

Shekhar:fine you went for some important work which is more important than ur wedding.can we keep the mrg tomorrow at same time.

Laksh:uncle actually i

Sharmista:wat is this laksh why are u silent.Say something.

Pari: haan laksh say u love ragini right

Laksh:no i don't love her.i just acted by loving her for this important work.

My mrg,fake love everything connect with this.

Ragu:you can't do this to me

Laksh:of course i do and I'm sry for breaking ur heart again.for me this is very important than anything.

Ragu:she can't say anything.shattered very much.

Adarsh: fine atleast say ur important wrk for which you pull this much act.

Laksh:you will know that tomorrow.im sry everyone.

He went to ragu and said I'm sry ragu can't we be frndz.

Ragini slapped him very hardly.laksh looks shocked.

Ragu:wat do u think of urself haan.u will come and propose me then leave own marriage and now asking can't we be frnds.did my life is a joke to you.

Laksh nodded no.

Ragu:you know what I'm ashamed myself for loving you.such a selfish person u are.dont you dare come in front of me again.there is nothing between us.

Just get lost.papa ask him to leave.

Shekhar:can't u hear wat she is saying just get out.

He slapped him and make laksh get out.

Nxt day: News reporter:hi everyone so now we will know who the undercover officers are and commissioner wants to announce something to the people let's see wat it is.

Commissioner:ok so now I'm going to introduce cbi officers meet them.

All are waiting to see the grt officers.

Tadaaa that's it guyz bye just guess who can be the officers and comment me

Bye stay home stay safe.