Chapter 11

Abbi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into first period on time for the first time this week. I see Liam talking to one of his friends.

He looks up at me and waves, with a huge smile on his face. The bell rings and I sit down.

"Well I'm sure you all will be so happy to hear that I have a seating chart for you all!" Mrs. Halste says to us. Everyone kind of groans and waits for we to place us. "Okay first table. Mark Lonus and Griffin Hepper. Table number two. Liam Payne and Abbi Smith."

I look over at Liam. He looks happy. At least I think he is. "This should be fun!" he whispers, sliding into the seat next to me. I smile at him. "I suck at chemistry, just so you know." I tell him. He laughs a little. "Well we will make it through." he tells me.

We sit there for a moment, both of us silent. "So...umm did your parents mind me stealing you yesterday?" he asks me. I don't know what to tell him. I didn't want him to never hang out with me again if I told him the truth. It's sad that I'm kind of ashamed by my parents.

"Umm. Well it was a bit interesting. A little screaming match, and a couple doors slammed, but it's alright." I tell him, while keeping my face to the ground.

"I'm sorry." he says. "It's not your fault." I quickly tell him.

"Well I feel bad for not getting permission before I drug you around London." he tells me. I laugh a little.

"It was fun though." I say. He laughs again, and I smile at him. "Don't worry about it. Okay?" I tell him. He sighs.

"Okay! Now that we have our PERMANENT seating arrangements, let's get started with today's lesson." Mrs. Halste says, walking to the front of the room. She pulls down the screen and starts to teach.

I slightly move my head to stare at Liam. His soft face was turned towards the screen, and I had a perfect profile view. His jawline was perfect, highlighting his even more perfect lips. He was so sucked into what the teacher was saying, and scribbling down notes. I loved it. I never have met a guy who can be so sweet with a girl, so fun with his friends, and still care about school. It seemed liked every other guy like that had to be taken, or in a movie. I continue to stare at him, bit paying any attention to Mrs. Halste.

"Abbi." Liam whispers, turning to look at me. I blush instantly, and look up at the power point. "I don't want you to miss your notes." he says, sliding his notebook closer to mine, continuing to write, but in a way that I can copy them down. I giggle softly. "Sorry." I say to him.

He blushes this time, shooting me an adorable crooked smile. I copy down what he had written, and then go to slide his notebook back to him. Instead of grabbing his notebook though, I touch his arm. He looks down at my hand and then back at me. "Thanks!" I blurt out, pulling my hand away. He takes his notebook and slides it across his desk. I don't say anything else, I just continue with my notes.

By the end of the period I have writers cramp, but two good pages of notes.

"For your first big grade in this class, we will be doing a partner project. This project will be worth one hundred and fifty points. Obviously you all have partners already. So I will pass out a sheet with all the information about what you have to do. You will have time in class, but you won't be able to do everything in class, you will have to meet up outside of school too." Mrs. Halste tells us, as she walks around with the papers.

She place two on our desk and I read over mine quickly. "Well you already have my number... soo I mean. We can get started when ever you want." Liam tells me. I was happy. This project would get me an excuse to be out of the house, and spend time with Liam. "Yeah. This should be cool." I tell him. He nods, reading through the sheet. "You know... if your not doing anything this weekend, I'm sure my mom won't care if you come over. Like Friday night, you could come for dinner and we could start working." he tells me. I couldn't believe he was asking me to come over! I try to keep my excitement contained.

"Oh okay! That will probably work." I tell him, feeling a huge grin spread on my face. I don't think my cheeks could have been wider. The bell rang, and we gathered up our stuff. "Well I will see you in French!" Liam tells me. "See ya!" I say. He waves, and walks out the door.

I was mentally screaming and jumping up and down. I was going to go over to his house! I mean sure we were going to work on a Chemistry project, but thousands of girls all over the world would die for something like this. I Abbi Smith. Am going to be inside of Liam Payne's, world known band member of One Direction, personal life. Even if I was only in the friend zone! I literally let out a laugh, and made my way to my next class.