~Part10~ Y-Your alive?!?

3rd POV-

Y/N,Emma,and Ray were running from so demons when they got cornered.
Thats was until Some others people killed them.
One of them walked up and took off there mask
and it was norman.

Our sibling who we thought died.
Were standing right infront of them Emma went to go and hug him then Y/N,Now its was Ray's turn but instead he slapped Norman then hugged him.

We all went to the abandond
building where the rest of the kids were.

The kids were happy to see him but Norma gave off a different aura then he used to.

Norman and his team went on a walk while evertone else went to sleep.

Y/N and Emma were still up.
They couldnt sleep,Emma went on Y/N's lap to fall asleep,Y/N wrapped her arms around Emma keeping her warm as they slowly fell alseep.

-Time skip to
where they save the other kids-

They were about to escape but the mom'm had pulled out guns aiming right at us.

Isabelle was now the grandmother,She walked down the stairs infront of Y/N then turned around pointing the gun at the person known as Peter Ratri.

Ratri threatened to kill them all but when we hacked in the system we stopped the electrc devices.

As Ratri was about to shoot, he got shot.
All the kids escaped but Norman,Ray,emma,and Y/N
They decided to stay untill everything was good over on the demon world.
Phil wanted to stay with Y/N but they didn t want Phil to get hurt so they said No.
Phil stayed with mom and so did the rest of the kids.