Position :4:

Picture of Lu (played by Carly Rae Jensen) ------>

Position:4:

"Come on Mandy," mr. McKinley took his index and middle finger and swished it to and through, to indicate that I must follow him to his office. I groan and Ashley scoffs with a squiggle (~) as a mouth. *~*

~~~~~~

We finally arrived at his office. He opens the door to invite us in, I take a long sniff in, and out, when I got inside

"Smells different! It usually smells vanilla and cinnamon and now like cheap perfume," I walk in gracefully, "did you have somebody over?!" I turn on my heel to look and at now angry Ashley and a slightly more relieved Mr. McKinley.

"I did not it was just a lot of parents that was here yesterday," he walked over to his desk and took a seat, and then stretching his hand, "take a seat, Mandy and Ashley."

"Why should I be here, it was this skank!" A very quiet Ashley spoke up,

"That's exactly why, now take a seat," his voice turned cold, "Mrs. Cotton!" A woman that looked like round her thirties, she is a bit pretty, came rushing in, "can you please get some sweat pants from the lost and found?" She quickly nodded and walked out quickly.

"Ooooo, new lover?" My uncle never had a proper woman in his life or maybe once a couple years back like 2, he proposed to this girl, Shandra, but two weeks later after the proposal she died in a car crash. He is fairly young, he's like thirty now...but after Shandra, he has been with about 2 ladies, not to lie but one was ugly, it lasted about two months and the other one was really pretty, it lasted three days

"What! No!" He answered all too quickly. I gave him a glare of liar! He quickly cleared his throat, when mrs. Cotton came in, "thank you, Mrs. Cotton" he looks to me and I wiggle my eyebrows. Once she left, Mr. McKinley turned to look at Ashley, "here,"

"What is this for?!" She screeched but still took the sweatpants from him,

"To cover up," she looked at him and put it over her skirt that covered half her ass.

"Ok now," he started.

~~~~~

"So, that's all." He continues to write in the big bad book, "Ashley 3 detentions and Mandy is suspended from the soccer team for 3 days, sounds fair?!"

"Yeah, I can make the nerds do what I want!" Ashley looks at her nails

"No! The soccer tour is coming soon and I need to practice!" I scolded,

"You can practice at home Mandy, ok?" McKinley finally looked up from the book, I nod quickly, I just wanted to leave! "Ok and on that regard you are excused to the second lesson, uuummmm, maths for both of you."

I stood up drastically so that the chair fell over, i scurry out and rush to the maths class,

"Your late! Miss. Williams," Ms. Wren was unfortunately our maths teacher, she always comes late by about five minutes, there are rumors going around that she slept with the boys soccer coach, I once found them making out by the bleachers!

"As if your not late because of Mr. Soccer coach!" I rub of the equation on the board that she just written down, she didn't stop me because she was in shock, I skip over to my seat at the back, in the corner, where she can't see me but it is in front of Mark and Ashley, I can never concentrate with the noises that came from behind there, I turned around once and her bra was showing, from there on out I never looked behind me again... I took my seat.

"You sexy beast, I just want to-" Ashley was loud whispering to Mark.

"Excuse me but if you can leave the sexually lectures for the bedroom please, then maybe I can concentrate," I tilted my head but I don't look at them.Man, do I wish Lu was here, I didn't see her after shoving Ashley and Mark, she would've got me through this.

"At least I have a sexually life, where as you" she burns holes on the my side of my face, "I never understood you, Mandy Williams," I flipped her off.

~~~~~

"What!?" Lu screeched, "three days!"

She took it all too well, (note the sarcasm)

"Yeah three days no soccer," I take a bite of my sandwich. "And there is a match on the last day! Which sucks! And all because of," the cafeterias door swung open to "Mark"

Everyone stared at him. The boys gave him the boy handshake and the girls blowing him kisses and using there hands as fans.

"Williams!" He walks over to me.

"Asshole" referring to his second name....that I gave him....

"I didn't tell her, you know she gets hold of information, quickly," he says.

"Why did you pull me into the closet instead of just telling her to go away?" I question him. He leans forward, his lips brush against my cheek which sent a bliss of fire through my spine.

"The photographer was watching, my mom sent the fricking photographer here," he pulls back and smiles, "so I hear that you aren't playing the match," I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "Ashley, she's my source" he walks away,

"Too bad you have to screw her for it!" Lu shouts after him, which got her a few stares from people. "He is such an asshole." She throws a grape to the air and catches it in her mouth. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll sneak my way into practice and get private practices with a professional at that place," there is a sports shop and they have professionals to help you with private practices, any ages is accepted to be the 'professionals' but only if you're good.

______________________________________________________________

Done and dusted make sure to go check find the letter!! Thank you

Comment + vote = comote!

***COMOTE!***

oxoxo my lovelies!

Till next time...