Position :21:

***COMOTE***

Sorry for the typos and........enjoy!!

_________________________________________________

He looks back at me.

"Yes. Amy." Mrs. Bradley's smile widens every second, she started to look like Chester the cat.  "She came. Amy this is Jasons friend."

"Girl. Girlfriend. Mandy." Jason smiles at me, not a happy smile more like a worried smile. Amy has bright red hair, she has a slim body and a bit more make up to what I'm wearing. She's wearing this perfect badge dress, quite tight, her boobs nearly popping out with high Levi heels.

She gives me a cheeky smile. I stand up and hold my hand out. She grabs my shoulders and air kisses next to me, like the French. Maybe that's why Jasons mom doesn't like me, I didn't know I had to 'air kiss' her cheek.

"Oh my gosh, you smell nice." I blurt out. She gives me a awkward smile. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Mrs. Bradley air kisses her. "See you later, Jessica."

"Bye, Mrs. Jessica." I wave goodbye, but she stops short in her tracks and turns back to me.

"Bradley, Mrs. Bradley." Mrs. Bradley smiles and walks away. Amy clears her throat. "So, Amy. Where do you school?"

"Pacific." She sits on the chair diagonal from me.

"Funny, never heard of that school." I smile at her. She grabs a drink from a waiters silver plate.

"Oh it's a private school." She sips from her drink.

"Of course you go to a private school." I whisper. But thankfully she didn't hear me.

"Yeah Jassy, went there too. I don't know why he moved though." She touches his thigh, but he doesn't flinch. I take his hand and tangle mine with his.

"Jassy?" She takes her hand off his thigh, that was a bit too long bit-

"I gave him a nickname." She smiles at me.

"O-oh, how long were you guys....a....um....together?" It was a bit hard for my to say 'together'.

"Two years." She finishes off her drink and places it on a small side table. "You guys?"

"A-a w-week." I tried not sounding weak but my shivery voice gave it away.

"And we still have a long future." He says and places both hands in my lap. Does he mean we are gonna be together forever?

"Hey guys!" Mark walks up to us and sits next to Amy. "And hello."

Mark flirts with Amy, he gives her the signature smirk. The one all girls fall for.

"I'm Amy." She touches his arm and slides it down.

"Mark." Mark gives her the air kiss thingie. They start a conversation, but I wasn't listening. I couldn't help but feel drowsy. I would now and then give a faint smile and reply with a 'yeah' or 'really'. Why do I feel like this? Crappy. "Amy, would you be the person who sits next to me at the table?"