Position :22:

***COMOTE***

Sorry for the typos and....enjoy.
____________________________________________________

The week went by fast. It's Friday now, and prom is two weeks away. I'm hoping Jason asks me...I was never this kind of girl; prom and make up, but now that Jason is my boyfriend I try to do my best to be 'normal'. And I think I'm over Mark, if there was even something with Mark. He was just occupying my thoughts.

"Good morning." Lu side-hugs me.

"Mandy." Mark walks up to me. His face was in a deep frown. "Can we talk?"

"Sure." I followed him but just before we went into a classroom. Jason runs up to us.

"Babe, where you going?" Today his is wearing his glasses, and can I say....oh my gosh! He looks like one of those tumblr guys just with nerdy glasses.

"Mark wants to talk to me quickly." When he said 'babe' it was the end of me, he seriously makes me weak in the knees. Dammit! He gently holds my forearm stopping me from walking in the class. I look at him and he gives me a 'can we talk' look. I glance over at Mark, he sighs.

"I'll wait inside." Mark scratches the back of his neck and disappears into the classroom. Jason drags me a couple of meters away from the classroom, a safe distance so Mark could not hear us.

"What's up." He cups my face and kisses me, but I don't fall into the kiss perhaps because I was quite pissed off because he is trying to boss my around. "Is this because I'm going to talk to Mark?"

"Nope." He holds my hands and looks me dead in the eye. "Cause I love you."

I let out a string of silent laughter. But I then realized he was dead serious. I froze in my spot at the moment of realization.

"Thank you?" That came out as a question rather than a statement. But statement or not....I just said Thank you! And he said I love you. I kissed his cheek, and walk into the classroom. Shit will be weird if I have to talk to him again.

The classroom was empty. More like, it was just Mark and I. Mark's back was facing towards me, I felt this was going to be intense so I closed the door. The moment I closed the door a strong feeling of deja vu washed over me.

"So." He starts. "I broke up with Ashley."

With every word he steps closer to me, slowly but surely closing the space between us.

"And?" My heart starts to speed up, why does this frikin' happen to me with Mark? I cross my arms, hopefully he can't hear my heart pound against my ribs.

"You know why?" I breath in. No I don't? I really don't. I had one reason but I immediately pushed it aside.

"No. I don't." I held my head high. Not because Mark is a perfect height but because I want to look confident. But I have a bad feeling about this, a tummy twisting feeling.

"Because of you." I froze, he didn't just say this words. "Because of you, I broke up with the the girl I've been with dating for about three years."

I turn my head, I can't believe this is happening. I can see why Jason said those words, I think he knew this shit was gonna happen. But he touches my chin which automatically turned me to face him but my eyes still wonder about.