~''The boy"~

Anistinas POV- As mom drove me to school, I was eager to get away from her. The feeling of her  presence made me feel very uncomfortable and unsafe. Knowing that she'll choose crack over me just pissed me off, I honestly don't understand why she pretends everything is good between her and I. I'd rather let Chase Hudson stick his chain up my pussy and repeatedly yell "Love in the eyes pain in the heart angry in the head" over and over again till I pass out from dehydration rather than be around her. As we drove across the block, our car broke down "Shit" my mom says in a aggravated tone, I don't know what she expected, this car is a piece of shit. She told me I had to walk to school but lord knows that I'm to much of a bad bitch to walk to school. But, I have to eventually  put my pride to the side and get to school.  Two blocks felt like I was running an eight hour marathon, my legs were burning along with my legs as well. I stopped for a breath break but realized something was wrong , a black BMW has  been following  me for the past 5 minutes. I quickly sprinted away from the car but that only made them go faster and follow me. I was terrified what I get abducted by this creep, I don't even know who this is. For all that I know, this could be the sugar daddy that I took money from and ditched two months ago. I really hope thats not him, I think he has chlamydia because when he pulled it out it had warts all over it. I managed to get to the second block but all of a sudden, I felt a knife on my back and a deep voice  telling me if i yelled he'll stab me. I followed his directions fearing for my life. My face nearly was  red and my body filled with heat and fear. With out consent, he placed a bag on my head  and carried me into what seems like his car. The cold AC blew on to the bag then my face, "I've been watching for along time Anistina, and I like what I've been seeing so I'm going to take you for myself" he told me. I thought to my self, what in the 365 days is this shit? Yelling at him I say "You can't keep me I'm not property I'll fuck you up  if you even think that I'll stay with you. "Trying to play hard to get"? he tells me in a intimidated tone. I'll you hurt you know, I'll cut every inch of skin on you and sell it. You don't scare me princess". If you ever think about touching me,  I'll hold you accountable from it. Try me babydoll and you won't be able to move ever in you life again. I was frighten by him, I didn't know what to do or what to say. I really hope some will come find me.