~CHRISTIAN~

Christians POV~ Today was the day that I catch her, I couldn't hold it in anymore I think I'm in love with her. I've only seen her at school a few times but that was all that I needed. Her face is like an angels soul and her voice is like The one and only Nicki Minaj. I woke up with the plan I was going to mess with her alarm then her moms car. I snuck into her  house at about 5:00am  first the car, I was going to remove the gas in it and put juice inside of it. After I went into her room and turned off her alarm. Her beautiful face caught my eye, she looked so angelic  while sleeping. She made my heart happy and my body even happier, I yearned and craved  her body just a little touch from her would turn me on. I just can't wait for her to uncontrollably fall in love with me. All the things I imagine about her can finally come true, her in my bed, having my kids, and endlessly loving me. I head back home to get some sleep so I can see my baby tomorrow. Oh just to hear her voice just gets me riled up. *7:30*- I get into my car just to watch Anistina and her mom get ready. They're late of course, my plan is going just well. Anistinas' car finally breaks down and her and her mother are in distress. I watched Anistina walk almost 2 blocks until  I followed her. I was eager to catch her, I drove faster to be able to catch her. I finally caught up to her and grabbed my knife. Trying my best not to scare her, I wispered in her ear if she was to yell I would kill her. Of course that wasn't my intention, I just wanted her to listen to me. I aggressively placed a bag onto her head a carried her into my car. I finally have her all to myself no one to tell me anything my baby is all alone with me..

.