THE NIGHT EVERYTHING ENDED.

Christians POV- Last night was perfect, all that I wanted from her was given to me, her trust ,her love,  and her body. This has to be a forever thing I can't loose her. I must kill her then myself for us to be together forever. I lye on  the bed beside her as I watched her sleep, she looked peaceful like she wanted to love me forever. HI Christian, she said in an angelic tone while rubbing her eyes. Hi Angel I have a question, do want to be with me forever? Of course I do Christian.Then let me kill you so we can be together for ever. WHAT? She told me I won't let you kill me, I have a life to live and family to care for. What about my mom and my friends back home. Honey I told her,  " Your mom doesn't care for you and your friends don't want you  around, if they cared for you how come they haven't came to look  for you my sweet angel? "You fucking psychopath you took my phone and we're in the middle of nowhere, Of course they can't find me!! Princess come on now don't be like that, just let me take our life and we'll settle this in the after world. Anistina came towards me and pushed me she yelled out "I'm calling the police". I thought to myself she's breaking our promises I have to kill her now. I grabbed the gun out of my bathroom, along besides her was me and the gun. "I love you Anistina" I said then shot her. I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life I killed the girl that I loved. How could anyone do that to their lover. I quickly put the gun to my head, pull the trigger the man in my head said. BANG now we're  both gone. THIRD PERSON: Both of their bodies are bleeding on the ground. Later that week the police soon track down Christians phone and finds them both dead.