Prolog

Hi I'm jasper I'm the author of this story if you know me no you don't.. um so let's start from the beginning..

Hi I'm y/n I'm 18 and this is the story of my love. Let's start my story I was born in London I was given away by my birth mother who I still want to find to this day I was adopted as soon as I was born. I don't know who my real mother or father are but I'll try and find out one day. I ran away from my abusing adopted parents on my birthday I have a sibling named Rossi they are 8 years old they are nonbinary and the most amazing person anyone could know. My adopted parents would yell at me and drink and get high almost every day they didn't tell me I was adopted until I was 14 when I first got a job. They were so mad because I worked at a sweets shop and they said I didn't make enough money. So that's when I started saving so I could move to St Ivey. I live in a cottage not far from there it's a very small town. I Write my sibling Rossi every day and they write me back as much as hey can but with our parents they can't always write back. I haven't told my parents when I went they tried to do a missing persons report but since I'm 18 they said I probably just moved out. I only had 2 friends they are the ones who helped me get a job and helped save money so I could move away. There names are Izzy and Skylar they helped me get through every bad time I've had. We have all been friends since we were 3. I'm mostly a normal kid I read a lot which is kind of normal I have friends which is normal I eat food which is normal I have fun which is normal. I ran away with out Rossi and I feel so bad but every since I met my love I have been so happy and Rossi is happy for me too. And this is where I end for now because the fun is about to start you will be on this journey with me.

Okay so that's the beginning of my story I will update tonight or tomorrow so have a nice day drink some water and I love you bye!<3