Getting to know eachother

Hey guy I did it I'm making 2 chapters in a day! I'm gonna try and make this one a lot longer it's basically  2 chapters I'm one well I love you hope you like this one-jasper

After yesterday loryn texted me right away to see if it was a fake number (not that you would) she said hi and told me it was her soon after that we where texting for what felt like minutes but was actually hours we got to know each other like our favorite colors and foods and our favorite flower and our aesthetic and basically every basic thing you should know with friends. When we talked it didn't seem forced it felt natural like we had known each other our whole life. We ended up talking until midnight about anything we wanted. I felt safe just talking to each other she was so kind and smart. She was so cool we have a lot incoming like her favorite color is black like me her favorite food is spaghetti like me her favorite flower was tulips but mine is sunflowers (that's very key in this story just remember that) our aesthetics are similar mine is cottage core and dark academia she is dark academia and alt. "I bet she would look cute in a dark mini skirt and platforms" I said to myself out loud "no you just met her don't think like that!" I whispered to myself and soon I caught myself arguing with my reflection. I decided I should probably go to sleep.

———-~time skip to next morning~-———
The next morning I got a text from an unknown number I saw what the text said it scared me to the point I thought I was going to throw up. The text said "if you want Rosie to stay out of the hospital come get her before we break her body into a thousand pieces" I felt myself get sick hear that someone might hurt them I felt myself get mad so I hurried to get dressed and run to the bus stop. I texted loryn to see if she could come with me to help my sister. She said yes of course when we got to her stop I was already starting to tear up a bit, when she walked on the bus she saw a tear drop down my cheek she paid her bus fairs and made haste to sit next to me she whipped my tear away and pulled me into a very long needed hug which just made me cry more in a silent sob.

When we got to the train station I got our tickets and we got to an empty privet compartment. The only thing I had on me was a book, first aid kit and some new cloths to give to my hopefully okay sibling. I decided to show loryn the text and tell her about my past how my parents beat me and how I had been saving basically my whole life to leave. My siblings birthday was only a few days before I met loryn they were 9 now. Loryn helped calm me down and read to me while I laid my head on her chest. She was so warm that I fell asleep I couldn't help it with her very calming voice and her comforting warmth by the time we where almost to my old town the sun was starting to slowly fade away. When the train did stop I jumped up and grabbed my things and grabbing loryns hand without even realizing it. We ran all the way back to my old house before I realized I was holding her hand I didn't say anything because I needed to be quiet so my parents wouldn't hear me yet. When I went around the house to my siblings window they where already there waiting for me they told me to go to the front door. We ran to the front door waiting for them to open it which they did shortly after. I instantly hugged them not realizing they where confused about the very tall girl behind us. "Who's that?"they said whispering "I'll tell you when we leave okay but right now I need you to pack all of your stuff and come with me" "I decided that your gonna come live with me from now own. I'll buy you a bed and some new cloths and I'll take you to work with me sometimes" I said in the kindest voice possible "really I can!! Thank you so much sissy" they smiled and quietly ran back to get there things there wasn't much but it was enough to start with.

"Where gonna stop at sky's house first okay I wanna see them and give them a goodbye that doesn't consist of me crying bloody murder." I said with a small laugh at the end "if that okay with you anyways" I said looking at loryn, she gave me a reassuring nod and we headed down to sky's. When we got there I knocked on his window then opened it from the outside and climbed in not caring that he might scream or something. I helped loryn and the little one inside as well. He had woken up by now because I jumped on him covering his mouth so he wouldn't scream. He laughed when he saw me cause he thought it was a lucid dream or something, I flicked his forehead to prove he was actually seeing me. And he sat up and gave me the biggest hug I had ever gotten (other than from my sibling) after a moment I hugged him back after a minute I heard loryn doing little sound to say "where still here." I got up from sitting on his lap and walked over to them. Sky didn't know who she was so I called our only other friend who lives up the street to sneak into his window because I was here.

She got there in less than 3 minutes when she got there she gave me a quickly but big hug then asking the same question as the other to people just as clueless as her. I sat down and motioned everyone to sit with me loryn sat next to me our body's so close and her hand holding mine and giving it a squeeze of anxiety. "Okay everyone now that your all here I'm gonna tell you who this is, her name is loryn she uses she/they pronouns. We met at the coffee shop I work at she asked for my number I said yes of course. And now where friends. And no we are not dating. Looking at you skyler" I give him a playful glare knowing he was going to ask just to annoy me, he gave me the same playful glare and we both a quick silent laugh, I told them everything that been happening for me and they told me what happened for them I gave them both my number so we could text now and I showed them the house and the outside of it.When we stopped talking for a minute because it became kind of awkward loryn gave me another squeeze on my hand  harder than the last time signaling she wanted to leave so I got up quickly helping her up not letting go over her hand for her comfort and hugged both my friends and helped my sibling and loryn out after me.

we soon got back to the train that was waiting for it's last few passengers. We quickly got on before the doors shut and got to the empty compartment. We all sat on one side because loryn was still holding my hand and I didn't want to sit way from my sibling. I soon fell asleep on the crook of loryns neck while she played with my hair to comfort herself and me. My sibling was laying on my lap fast asleep arms rapped around my slender body. Soon loryn fell asleep with her head on mine. Some time later someone knocked on our compartment scaring my sibling making them squeeze me awake which made loryn wake up half way not knowing what happened. "It's okay bunny it's not them where probably just at our stop okay?" They soon calmed down and let go of my waist that they were helplessly grasping on to for dear life.

Okay so I'm done with this chapter!! I'm so sorry it's so long but it happens sometimes when I get and idea 😅 okay we'll drink some water eat some food and remember I love you!!