I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU

I closed my eyes , took a deep breath, like it was the last one ....
'' oh , It would be a shame if I left without giving my gift right? '' i heard that man sayin....... then .......
i heard a gun shot... I single tear fall from my eyes ... Someone fall in the ground .....
it wasn't me ... OMG ! I' m alive ... I opened my eyes to see the man in the floor drowning in his own blood .. then i looked up it was tom holding his gun ... Omg he killed him .. he saved me ... But .. what .!! He fucking killed him .. he's dead .. he's a killer ... He wasn't just threatening me... He could kill me ...or my father .. or .. omg daniel .. he really is in danger .... i start stepping back ... i couldn't handle it.... Tom start getting closer to me to hold me but i pushed him away ..
'' No.. Noo .. pls don't hust me .. stay away frooomh meh '' i said out of breath then i felt dezzy and everything goes black ...........
>>>>>>Tom <<<<<<<
I was talking to '' jason robert '' one of my biggest enemies when my eyes catch y/n ... She was acting wierd..
''oh man , you're wife lookes really hot while she's drunk '' jason said
''You better shut the fuck up jason ? ''I said angrily looking straight to his eyes ... Then i walk to her ... It didn't take long for me to find out she was drugged ... Someone drugged her... They want to hurt her ...... I put my hand on her shoulders so she wouldn't fall and I took her to another room ... I sat her in a chair and went to get her water... On my way back I saw one of Jason's men sneaking into the room.. I knew... he was behind this.. I pulled out my pistol and quietly entered the room to see him pointing his gun at y / n... She was scared .. she couldn't scream .. I shot him and he fell in his blood.. He was dead.. Andrea opened her eyes and was shocked and scared.. She couldn't stand it.. I tried to get close to her to touch her but she pushed me away from her... But she soon lost her balance... and almost fell, but I caught her.. I put my hands around her.. and looked at her.. She was afraid of me..... I carried her in bridal stayle And she put her face in my chest...

I didn't want anyone to notice what happened... Even my gun was silent....I took it and walked it through the guests..everyone was hyping...I gave a look to Harrison and Cameron. And they understood everything.... I opened the car and put my wife next to me... where I was the one driving this time... I didn't talk to my father.. He's angry... but he'll understand.. I hope he does, but the important thing now is that he doesn't find out the truth and that I forced Andrea to marry me. ...because he would become a real threat to her...but I wasn't going to marry Genevieve anyway..I never loved her..not even she loved me..she just loved power and money. ...and I got home.. I carried Andrea to my room. and lay her down on the bed..She seemed to be sleeping peacefully... I sat next to her... and thought about her reaction...I knew she was scared..but I didn't want her to be afraid of me...my God, what did she do...why did I ruined her life..why did i drag her into this...I know that I owed her father a lot of money..but it wasn't her fault..Why did I marry her.. did I really want to torture her or her father... or just liked her and didn't want to lose her? Wait .. did i said liked her ... Even if i did she would never feel the same way not after what all the thing i did..... I looked at her for a moment..she was beautiful...and pure...then she remembered Harrison..it's true how she met him..does she have feelings for him ........ I pushed all these thoughts away.... and stood up to call Cameron...
'' Is everything okay, did you know anything about Jason?"
''Not much sir. Jason ran away as soon as you left the party " cameron said
"Call me as soon as something new happens'' And I hung up the phone.. I turned to see Andrea open her eyes.. I hurried to her..
'' y/n .. are you okay ?? '' i asked her getting closer ...
She wiped her eyes..then she looked at me..she moved back and hugged herself.. still scared ..
'' tom i.. m i'm sorry i .. i didn't mean to get drunk .. i . Hmmh .. please don't hurt me tom '' she said shaking.. tears falling from her eyes... I felt like a monster...
'' shuut .. shuut ....Calm down y/n ...'' i get closer to her and hugged her
'' i would never hurt you y/n ...never .."
I whispered in her ear... I felt her breathing return to normal... and she calmed down...
''Listen Andrea.. you weren't drunk.. you were drugged...'' I told her..
" What? How could this happen.. I didn't eat anything.. and didn't drin.... OMG.... I DID .. YEAH YEAH I DID ACTUALLY .. THERE WERE THAT MAN AND.. AND HE OFFERED ME A GLASS OF WINE... HE WAS SMILING ALL THE TIME .. OH MY GOD..'' she explained
'' i know y/n i know ..tell me how are you felling now ..'' i asked her .. my hand were both on here cheeks ..
'' i'm scared '' she said truthfully...
'' don't be y/n .. you're safe now .. i will protect you .. i promise '' ... She looked at me quite for few minutes ..
'' thank u tom .. for hmmh saving me earlier..''
She said
'' No need for that, darling'' i replied smiling at her .. i cleared my throat to break the awkward silence .. while standing up...
'' well i hmmh i have to go now .. i've some business to take care of '' i said .. and she nodded .. i start walking to the door ... Open it as i heard y/n saying ....
'' T...Tom''
'' yes love ''
'' Will you be late? '' she asked me .. wait .. did she just .... Imean we just got married and she is already asking me if i'm gonna be late ?.. i don't know what to say ....
'' i don't know, probably ''
'' okay ....'' She said in a low voice...
I left the room and closed the door.. I went down the stairs.. I took my keys and walked out.. I had one thing in my head...... REVENGE..... I would never let jason escape .. he will pay for tying to her my wife ......
>>>>>>>>End off tom's pov<<<<<<
I woke up in tom's room ... He was there ... To be honest i was afraid of him .. i couldn't even looked at him .... But he came closer to me and he .. well he hugged me... I out my head in his chest ... And I felt relief..and I forgot the fear..the anger..the blood..everything..Tom seemed a completely different person from the first meeting..he was really nice..and oh my God..he protected me...he... He saved me... I thanked him for that.... He also promised me that no harm would happen to me ... and I believed him ... I trusted in him ...But unfortunately he had to go.. I didn't want to be alone there.... But anyway.. he has business to deal with ...
... I got out of bed and went to the bathroom .... I looked at myself in the mirror .. Then I took off my dress. I turned on the hot water... and took a bath to relax... When I finished I wrapped a towel around myself still didn't have anything to wear...I wore one of Tom's suitpants and a shirt..Lifted my hair in a messy bun ... Then I went back to bed and fell asleep...
>>>>>Cameron pov <<<<
Horizon and I checked the security cameras... we found him... Jason... we followed his cars... and we caught him.
'' Hmmm, Tom would be glad to see you again," Jason told me as I grabbed him by the neck.and tied him to a chair...He didn't say anything .. .
I few minutes tom arrived ....
"Well ..well....well...Look who we have here."Tom said as he approached.. he was very angry.. I've seen him angry many times..but today he looked different.....He seemed merciless...
>>>>>>Tom pov<<<<<
" Sir we got him " Cameron said
'' okay make sure he wont escape i'm coming ''. I said .. While I pressed the gas and increased the speed ... and reached one of the Our abandoned garages... They were here... My men were standing outside... And Harrison's car is here too... I went in to find Jason tied to a chair...
"He refuses to say anything'' Harrison said
" Well let's see how long he will resist? ' I said as I took off my jacket...
"Tell me now.. who sent you... and why did you want to hurt y/n ? TELL ME YOU FUCKING EDIOT " I screamed at him
"I'd rather die than tell you..." He said....
I smiled I smiled at him..then punched him..a few times..I couldn't stop..until Harrison caught me..
"Calm down man..you'll kill him before he says anything "
Jason raised his head to...his face was all covered in blood...I took my gun out of ..... and put it in his face ....
" Okay .... Okay.... Okayyy . I' ll tell you just put the gun down '' he said ... Finally
" SPEAK! '' i ordered
'' my.... Her father okay ..my boss... He gave her father money..a lot of money I think..and he didn't gave it back .... I should have just kidnapped her.. and that idiot would have killed her..... " Jason explained ..... And he said he sould just kidnapped her ... Like it was nothing ... My blood started to boil and my anger got angry..
"just kidnapped her".. I repeated
" Yes ..yesss ..i didn't know she was with you " -jason said
'' she my facking wife you mathefucker ''
Then I pressed the trigger. And I shot him in the middle of his forehead... Then I took my jacket and walked out without saying anything
>>>>End of tom pov <<<<<
Cameron : '' Oh Lord . She really does have an effect on him, doesn't she ? "
Harrison : " Just focus on your work, Cameron."
Cameron : " i'm just saying ''
Harrison mind : ( I still don't understand anything.. how did we get here.. how did Tom marry this girl even after he knew that I slept with her why is he now playing the role of the protective husband...).
>>> Y/n <<<<
It's 2am .. I woke up feeling very hungry... I need to eat... I went out of the room and the house was quiet. Nobody here... awesome! ... I went down to the kitchen Oh my God it's really beautiful I've never been here before....
I opened the fridge and didn't find anything ready..everything is there to be cooked... Ahhh..I searched everywhere..until my eyes spotted a box of cookies...Oh my Goodness finally...There is one problem.. I couldn't reach it ...and I stood on my toes to increase my height... ... just a little ........ And no, I couldn't.... I stood there and looked at the box...
'' GOD !! WHY AM I SO SHORT ?? '' i start fighting myself ..Then I felt someone behind me... He came close to me and reached out to the box and grabbed it... I could feel his hot breath in my neck. .... Then I turned to face him ... It was tom.... He looked at me and gave me a smile , his hair was messy .. he looked tired And the last buttons of his shirt were open to show his chest....

O Lord! I forgot how to breathe ..... He looked so hot .....
"go ahead " he whispered
''what ? " I said
He pointed to the cookie box ...
"Oh yeah right..thank you" I opened it and took a piece... I closed my eyes enjoying the taste.
" Do you want some?'' I asked Tom
"Yeah sure " he said so i gave him ... we were so close to each other ... And we didn't even notice ..... Then i saw blood in his hand '' OMG! TOM! You're bleeding '' i said And she took his hand.
" No, it's not my blood", he said, looking at me. "Don't worry." He put his other hand on my cheek and pulled my hair behind my ear. OMG! ..OMG!!..OMG!! IS HE GOING TO KISS ME .. OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO! He leaned to me .. my heart was beating so fast ...
"I think you should go get some sleep." He whispered ... Sooo that's it ... I 'm just gonna sleep ... It's not that i don't want to .. but i just got a little bit excited ... Okay maybe i should just sleep ...
'' yeah i.... Hmmh .. i should go ...'' i said before pulling away from him and running upstairs ...... I can feel his eyes on me ... Omg! Right his clothes... That's so embarrassing ... I entered the room. I lay in bed and closed my eyes... after a while Tom came. He entered the dressing room and changed his clothes. He lay next to me... And to be honest... I hated that empty place between us... I turned and met Tom... He was lying on his back... Then he turned his face to me. I quickly closed my eyes... and fell asleep ........