love me again ..

---->>y/n's pov<<----

Me and tom get into the elevator and it closed .. i 'm wearing his Jacket .. it's cold outside.. so i hugged myself..

" Are you cold ?" He asked me
" A little bit .. yeah " i responded
" Okay.. let me just " he said and he approached me and throw his arm around me ...
" Better now?" He asked with a smile ..
God why does his smile always made.me.smile.back ..
" Yes thank you " ...

The elevator stopped and the door opened ..
We walked out keeping his arm around me ..  everyone was looking at us confused ?..
But tom simply choose to ignore them all ..

We stopped and waited ... for the driver to bring his car ..
i He took my other hand in his and looked at it ...
" Andrea.. your ring " he said
" Oh.. i .. i think i lost it .. i didn't know it was ours " i told him honestly

" I have it " he said ...
" Really .. how ?" I asked ...
Right when his car arrived ..

" It doesn't matter now .. i'll get you another one soon " he said .. walking us towards his car.. i smiled at his words ..

He opened the door for me .. it's the same car from the masquerade party ..
actually it's a very nice car ..

Anyway ..
Tom get in and started driving ...
I've catched him staring at me Many time with a smile
. Like .. Everytime i look towards him .. he is already looking at me ...
How is he driving ?

Okay this is kinda .. awkward .. the silence is just .. awful ..

Should i say something ?.. maybe about how i just show up in the middle of the night at his office in a short and large shirt ..

he didn't ask me about it .. but.. i think i owe him an explanation ..
Okay .. how do i start .. should i ask him first?

" Hmm do you .. can i tell you what happened before i .. you know showed up ?"
" Do you want to ?" He asked me with a worried look
"Y..yes " i told him .. i want to talk about it .. i Don't want to keep it to myself

" When i first opened my eyes after that accident i was in a very unfamiliar room.. until Stefan came in .. i knew him .. i worked in a coffee shop that he owns .." i started
To speak .. but i felt my eyes already watering ..
Tom stopped the car Infront of ..the hotel .. oh we arrived ..
" Oh sorry i didn't notice .. it's doesn't matter anyway .." i apologized with a weak smile and tried to get out of the car..

I don't think he wants to his this stupid story .
That's when his hands rested in mine..
" No .. i'm listening to you..i want you to feel completely comfortable and confident once you step out of the car..so go ahead .. tell me everything you want to ..   " he said ...

Well that was unexpected but it made me feel .. Worthy

" the last thing i remember is planing on a party with my friends .. he told me tha me and him were together .. then the accident happened because of .. you .. " i said trying my best to hold my tears ..

" Me?" He asked ... And i nodded my head
" He told that you hated him and wanted him to suffer ..then .. i . I was .. i lost mine and Stefan's child  .. tom ... I ..  i so confused ..i i heard him tom .. he said that was going to kill me .. " i said now sobbing ..

He pulled me into him and hugged me ...
" He lied to me .. and he used me ..i can't believe i was with him... it hurts tom .. i hate that i can't remember anything .."
I let out a long breath i didn't know i was holding ..
He stayed silent for a little while ..
" The baby wasn't his Andrea"
i slowly pulled away and looked at him
" It was ours .. and it was a.. boy " he said with tears in his eyes too ..