Stomach bug

You are woken up by your phone ringing at seven o clock in the morning. It was your boyfriend Dhani Harrison.
After his divorce from his wife and being on his own for awhile you two got together.
But you weren't living together yet.

"Hey babe?" He asks weakly not sounding well at all.

"Hey what's up? You ok?" You ask.

"No I don't feel good at all I've been up all night long with a awful stomach bug." He explains before coughing a ton.

"Oh dear that sounds horrible I'll be right over ok? Do you have anything at your house for your stomach?"
"Yeah I do, I haven't been able to take anything yet though. Please just come over." He says

"Ok" you tell them then hang up and go to his house.

10 minutes later
When you step into Dhani's house you expect him to be curled up on the couch with a puke bucket. He wasn't there.
"Where are you Dhani?"  You yelled

"Upstairs" he called weakly.

Immediately you rushed up to his room to find him curled up under a huge pile of blankets. The puke bucket already set up beside his bed. He smiles as soon as he sees you and slowly sits up.

"You look terrible! When did this start up?" You ask him as you immediately head to his bathroom to grab medicine for him.

"Last night before bed" he says tiredly

You bring him medicine and notice he's already gotten himself a water bottle.
He takes the medicine from you and takes it and drinks the water he has. He sighs heavily and tries to get comfortable in bed.

You join him in bed and cuddle him until he falls asleep.
He sleeps for awhile until he wakes up coughing feeling a little better now that the medicine has kicked in the nausea has stopped. He curls up against your side. You rub his back and relax with him.
When the medicine wore off he started gagging and coughing.
You immediately grabbed the trash can and hold it under his mouth and soon he's vomiting. You rub his back and keep him calm.

Once he stops you wipe his mouth with a tissue.
Then you go to throw it out and clean up the bucket. You do this throughout the day multiple times and each time you do. He apologizes and you tell him it's fine and it doesn't bother you helping him out.

Later that night
As you are prepping to head home for the night. Dhani calls for you sounding terribly sick.
"Babe can you stay the night please?" He asks weakly
"Oh buddy you really feel sick huh?" You ask once you reach his room.

Normally when he was sick you wouldn't stay the night cuz he'd be well enough to care for himself. Unfortunately it seemed tonight he wasn't feeling good enough to be alone.

He nods and reaches out for you. You join him in bed and cuddle him until you both fall asleep.

After a few days of rest and medicine with help from you he felt much better.