Newno2 tour disaster

It started with Jeremy and Oliver. They caught a terrible stomach bug. They continued to play through their illness but it made them feel worse.

So the next few days of shows were postponed. The mics then  malfunctioned at the next two shows.

Then after that. The crew members started getting sick too. And the rest of the band.

Dhani was determined to stay healthy and avoid getting the horrific stomach flu that was making everyone so miserable.

It kept them up all night and they all were exhausted come morning. The medics were stretched thin.
So doctors were brought in to help some of the crew members.

Dhani was worried and hoped that things would calm down soon because it was turning into a disaster.

The next morning things were even worse.

Dhani woke up to a horrible stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and exhaustion. Some of the same symptoms as Jeremy and Oliver. And everyone else.

Dhani ended up in the bathroom being super sick from both ends and practically destroying the tour bus toilet plumbing in the process.

Everyone else were still sick too. Everything was a mess and Dhani was so mad about it.

Why was everything going so wrong?

Dhani groaned as his stomach gurgled and bubbled. It hurt so much and the movement of the bus wasn't helping either. 

"Dhani Are you in there? I gotta puke and Jeremy's hogging the trash can and Paul's got the puke bucket." Oliver called through the other side of the door. Oliver burped and gagged as if to prove his point.

"Dude I'm shitting my brains out. Leave me alone!" Dhani called back before gagging too.

"Great!" Oliver called sarcastically.

Dhani then heard Oliver rushing off. Probably to end up barfing in the small kitchen sink.

Dhani suddenly puked all over himself. Whether if it was sympathy puking or sick puking. Dhani couldn't tell. He was felling so awful and he could tell he was developing a fever.

the next thing he knows. All of them are being driven to the nearest hotel. Their bus driver must have been getting annoyed with all the vomiting and diarrhea. Of course everyone had originally agreed to keep going and working through all the malfunctions and sickness.

Unfortunately with how bad it had gotten. The rest of the tour was postponed and medics and doctors were waiting for them at the hotel lobby.

One by one they each departed the bus to be examined by doctors that had been called in to check everyone over. It was determined  that everyone had an intense case of stomach flu.

So everyone was given a hotel room to be able to have their own separate sick spaces. The thought of having his own room and bathroom to be sick in was like heaven to Dhani.

He had been so miserable getting sick alongside his bandmates. He just wanted to be left alone to recover in peace.

The band headed into one elevator and some of the heathy crew members got their bags up to their floor on the other elevator.

Everyone started arguing as soon as they got into the elevator.

"This is just great what are we going to do..."

"I feel like shit this is ridiculous. We should have canceled as soon as Jeremy and Oli got sick."

"I can't believe this!"