━ kaeya, tartaglia ; double trouble

Edited but I'm not so happy with it :/

Modern AU ; Pretend that genshin characters are based on you

Edited. ꒰♡

(人*'∀`)。*゚+ -----------------Kaeya Alberich, Tartaglia ------------------

"Are you the eleventh fatui harbinger? Cause you're like a Child(e)." You said, Tartaglia only protested in the other line. Currently you were in a call, insulting each other in a what can be called friendly way while playing Genshin Impact and reviewing the character you both voiced.

"Are you the creator of Genshin Impact? Because you're a Hoe-yoverse." He argued back, you only gasped. "That was foul! They're going to fire you and remove your character." You both laughed.

"Are you.... Venti? Cause I'd like to order you.. in Starbucks and have you everyday?" You tried again, although it sounded more like a flirt and sounded more like you were confused on what to say.

Tartaglia laughed, "So we're flirting now?" He said smugly. "No, I-" You tried to speak but was cut off.

He walked to you in game using Eula, "Are you vengeance? Cause I want you to be mine." Your mouth fell wide.
"Tar. Ta. Glia." You said, he hummed in response.

"You.. smooth motherfucker. But unfortunately I have a boyfriend." You said, he chuckled. "Of course, this is all friendly flirting, I wouldn't date you."

You gasped, offended at his words. "I will eat your kneecaps just you wait you russian teddy bear fluffy rabbit fox looking thing."

You both once again laughed, so distracted with the call, you didn't even hear the door open or close behind you and someone entering until you felt firm arms wrapping around you. You tensed but relax after smelling the familiar comforting scent.

"Kaeya, hey." You smiled, moving your head so you can give him a little kiss on the head, seeing as he's inhaling your scent, snuggling in your neck. You completely forgot Tartaglia was in the call until Kaeya brought it up,

"Having fun flirting with other guys?" He said, you can feel his lips turn into a teasing smirk against your skin. Your face flushed for a bit, "No, no, we were just...... playing around! I promise." You said, which he responded with a chuckle.

"You know, if you wanted to flirt with someone, you could have asked me." He offered, you nodded. Shivering with his breaths on your neck.

"Put the call on speaker." He said, you obeyed. "Hello Tartaglia." He greeted. "Well hello there, Kaeya." Tartaglia greeted back. "You don't happen to be trying to steal my girlfriend from me do you?" Kaeya joked. "Of course not." Tartaglia assured, they both laughed and you only stared, blushing.

"I think she needs a little... punishment for flirting with other men." Kaeya moved his gaze to you, his eyes darkening with a little lust.

"Ha, I certainly am enjoying the VIP seat I am getting right now." Tartaglia joked. With that said, Kaeya wasted no time, practically throwing you on the bed. He turned the speaker off and let you use your wireless headphones. Now, Tartaglia can technically say anything he wanted and Kaeya wouldn't know.

"Shame Kaeya can't hear what I'm saying." Tartaglia said, "Cause I'd love for him to see how wet you can get by other men." You bit your lip slightly feeling your legs start to shake. Your boyfriend carressed it, "Now, now, it's alright.." He said and then gripped your legs, "That's what I'd usually say. But this is your punishment."

He lifted your skirt and pulled down your panties, your vagina hitting the cold air almost making you moan. Your breath started getting heavier and you closed your legs in reflex not allowing Kaeya to see. Just then he spread them, wide, letting him have a good look on whats there. You whimpered, you can hear Tartaglia unbuckle his belt on the other line, you looked up and saw Kaeya filled with lust.

"You've gone quiet, why, can't handle two people?"

Ah, Tartaglia.

Kaeya slid his finger down your pussy which caused you to let out a moan. His other hand played with your breast. The hand that was previously in your vagina found it's way to your mouth. Getting what you're told to do, you sucked in them. Kaeya hummed in approval and Tartaglia kept whispering dirty things.

Once his fingers were fuly coated with your saliva, he dragged them down from your lips, chin, neck, chest, boobs, stomach and all the way to your vagina. He didn't wait any longer to stuff your hole with his fingers, which got you to moan by surprise.

Hearing you moan, Tartaglia took it as a challenge. "Do you like it hm? Being fucked by your boyfriend and have your best friend whisper dirty things at you?"

You didn't answer, and instead let out more lewd noises, "Ah~! Ngh~"

"Answer me you whore."

"Y-yes! Tartagli- Ah!~" You were cut off by your own moans when Kaeya added another finger. Tartaglia laughed, "I must say, I wouldn't complain hearing you say my name like that again."

"Ah~ Ah! Kaeya~ Ngh!" You kept moaning as Kaeya picked up his pace and just as you were about to cum, he pulled out. Conpletely.

The two men laughed at you, "You seem to be enjoying it too much. This is a punishment, snowflake, a punishment."

Kaeya took out the vibrator out of the drawer, not before tying you up. Once he was certain, he pushed in the vibrator and turned it on, but the catch was, every noise you make, he will increase the speed. But of course he wouldn't tell you that.

You whined at the slow speed. He increased the level, you were trying your best to grind, only having him stop the vibrator. "Kaeya.. please." You begged.

Oh he loved seeing you beg. So pathetic.

He played with the controller and suddenly you had it on full speed, causing you to scream and buck your hips everywhere, your moans filled the room.

You also hear Tartaglia groan and moan on the other end, probably jerking himself off.

Kaeya threw the remote to the side and left.

You tried to plead him to stay, alas, you were only heard as a moaning mess, he laughed and walked out.

You suddenly felt the knot in your stomach. You were about to cum. And soon, with the speed of the vibrations, it didn't take long before you did cum with a loud moan.

But the vibrator was still on. It kept going and you were filled with overstimulation, the pleasure was too much, your hips were snapping everywhere, your moans are all that can be heard and tears were flowing down your face.

When Kaeya returned he simply pulled out a chair and sat, watching you with a smirk.

He, too, unbuckled his pants and started rubbing his own hands there. This.. sight of you. So lewd.

He loved it.

"Kaeya~! Ngh~ Please! AH~ S-stop!! Mgh~ Th- AHHH~!" You came for a second time.

A third time.

A fourth.

And soon you were out of energy. That's when Kaeya decided it was over. Tartaglia left a few moments ago, after you thanked him.

Needless to say, you were too "sick" to do anything but lay in bed after that.