O N E ;w;

Bad's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned as I rolled over in my bed to put an end to the worlds most annoying sound. I pushed the button on my alarm clock and the beeping stopped. getting up took quite a bit of effort, as I was feeling the affects of my malnutrition. 'I guess i'll have to eat something, so I can stream today' I thought, disgusted at the thought of food. Bad went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for his stream today, they were doing lore, so he couldn't skip out on streaming.

Its not like they actually care about you

there it is again, that voice in the back of my head that had been growing stronger and stronger. I started to undress, ignoring the voice. suddenly the mirror caught my eyes, I stared at my reflection 'god I look awful' I thought bitterly as I continued to look at myself. Finally I snapped out of it and got into the shower. The warmth of the water calmed me as I cleaned myself

~Time skip~

Same POV

Bad hopped into his streaming chair, preparing to stream. The computer screen lit up as I booted it up. I immediately pulled up Minecraft and logged on to the SMP. As soon as I joined I got a message from Technoblade to join VC 2. I clicked on it and was immediately greeted with Skeppy yelling "BADDDDD!!!!!!" like he hadn't seen me in 5 years. "my ears, quiet down you muffin head." I groaned tiredly. There were four other people in the VC Dream, Technoblade, A6D, and Tommy. "for one I agree with bad, your tooooo loud Skeppy." Tommy seid in a jokingly annoyed voice. "your one to talk Tommy, I bet you cant go a day without getting a noise complaint." Technoblade seid in his usual monotone voice. Tommy snapped his head over to look at what Bad assumed to be Techno's icon, "OH YOU PINK ASS PIG LOOKING MOTHER FUC-." Tommy's loud screaming was cut off by me screaming "LANGUAGE YOU MUFFINHEAD!". A6D and Techno started to laugh and Dream wheezed. "aright, aright lets hurry up and start our streams." Skeppy stated, ending everyone's laughing. we all nodded and started our streams. "hello guys, today we are playing on the SMP!" I seid with a fake smile. the chat exploded with hellos and compliments, but some of the tings in the chat stuck out to me in particular.

AnEggWithALife666: wow you should really try a stream without face cam for once, your face looks horrific, lol

soapymcuniCORN80: do us all a favor and just die already

nonosquare5: ha bald, everyone spam #baldboyhalo

Bad looked at the negative comments and felt bitterness fill him, 'im not bald though, why wont they stop telling me that I am?' Bad thought, feeling sad.

They're right you know, just die

'but if I died people would care right?'

NO ONE would care if you died

I decided to ignore the voice, but its words still lingered in my mind. I felt my smile falter for just a moment, my mask crumble just a little, but i quickly pulled it back, and placed that oh so fake smile back on my face. I was so wrapped up in my own head that i didn't realize Skeppy had been saying my name.

"bad." "Bad!" "BAD!" Skeppy yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and answered, "o-oh sorry, i just zoned out." I seid, remembering i was still streaming. I looked at the cat and it was exploding with questions about why I was being silent, and if I was okay. "...I umm ok then, but did you hear what I was telling you." Skeppy questioned in a slightly worried tone. "no sorry, could you repeat please." I seid trying to sound cheerful.

"sure..." Skeppy stated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much to whoever read this. this was my first ever fanfic, and if I made any mistakes please correct me. the next chapter will be out soon, I promise. anyways bai, have a good day/night, wherever you might be in this world. (: