Part-13 Triumph of Trust

Author POV

When there is purity in intention, we see magic in it.

People are now feeling their magic, they are celebrating them as a part of their family. For Ashwin, it was no less than winning an award when his parents called him the day before the shoot and told him how much they are feeling proud of him about his upbringing and values. This made his day and he wholeheartedly thanked the almighty for sending his doll, Shivangi maa into his life.

On the other side, Shivangi also was feeling blessed after she got the opportunity to sing in the main track album, she can't contain her happiness so after telling the news at home she wanted to meet her Ashwiney and after getting permission she left to his flat.

She knocked on the door waiting for it to open, on the other hand, Ashwin was clueless that who can be at this night's time and went to see, only to see his doll in full enthusiasm.

Once the door opened his doll pranced on him, he mentally thanked God that he did workouts on a regular basis otherwise both would have fallen with her impact. Both stayed in that position for a solid two minutes, Ashwin can't comprehend why his doll came at this time and here clinging to him like a koala bear not letting him take a breath, he asked, "Shivangi maa, ennaku puriyuthu yedo romba mukiyama pesanum aduku konjam naa muchi yeduka thavailla?"

"Yen Ashwiney edavdu breathing problem aa venum na ippo doctor kitta polla, yen en kita ida sollrale, idu yevlo periya vishayam teriyuma, cha irrunga naa poi aunty kita solren neenga ipdi panrathu...", she was rambling all things and tightening him even more.

"Maa, ipdi irrumbu pudi pudichitu irrundutu ippdi kekriya unna naa enna solla, konjam loosa kati pidi di ", replied a struggling Ashwin.

She was looking like someone had asked her what is the nuclear power of the sun, she stood statue not knowing what happened now, she hugged him that too this much right and finally realization took I'm her and she started to do in which she did a degree that is blushing and buried her head in the chest and losing her grip. It felt like whenever he thought she can't be more innocent he proved wrong, the look when she gave in confusion was looked like exact same of a child, he felt she would cry any moment from but she blushed and hugged, how cute he thought.

He pinched her cheeks lightly and said," nee romba cute di, apdiye oru chinna paapa madri ", and kissed her while closing the door and making their way to the couch in the same position.

" Kindal aa ", she asked with a pout.

" Yen maa nee ipdi panra first ipdi vandu oru shock kudkra aprom ipdi cute aa pesra, nee seriyana KD ", complained a grown kid.

" Aama Ashwiney paatiya marundte iduku inga first vanga cha, thalu first veetla edavdu sweet irruka", she enquired standing up and making her way towards the kitchen.

" Maa fridge la apple pie irruku but eduku ippo night la sweet ", said a confused Ashwin from the hall.

After placing the warmed apple pie and milk in the tray she lifted it and took step by step muttering, "vizhade, paathu paathu, aiyoo kadavule kizha sindhama pathuko, naa oru loosu full glass aa fill panuva milk, evlo suduthu aiyayoo", it felt she had crossed a mile.

Sometimes people wonder whether a person can be happy by just seeing your favorite person beside you? The answer is yes, the presence itself is more than enough same was the case with her Ashwiney, he was admiring her cute little talks about getting the tray safely to the hall from the kitchen.

"Happpa, evlo kashtam teriyuma idu ipdi edutunu varatu", she complained and sat beside him.

Here he got some naughty idea so said, "Achoo, seri kai kaatu engana patu irukuda pakalam", to which she showed both her hands , he slowly and lovingly creased it and continued, "aiyoo evlo red aichu maa, kooptu irruku vendiyadu daane eduku neeye edutunu vande", and kissed her palms making her shiver.

" Adu seri maa enaku oru doubt nee anga first episode la epdi thookinu pone anda tray adu ida vida weight irundude", he teased her and arched a brow perfectly making her puddle.

" Adula oru pasam, oru affection", she can't came up with anything.

He laughed and pinched her cheeks and kissed them. Both were enjoying Apple pie, his doll was pampering him by feeding. As the last price came she gave it to him and said, "iniku enaku romba special day, inniku oru song la padrathuku opportunity kadaichi irruku ada solla daan vande, ippo daan oru satisfaction manasuku".

She didn't even complete it, an arm pulled her for a bone-crushing hug, "Maa idu super aana news, finally nee senja hardwork, vecha patience ku oru palan kadaika podu, I am so proud of you chellakutty", said an emotional Ashwin.

This is what she wanted, she wanted to share her happiness with her home. Both were in their own world to remember about time, their happy abode got disturbed by her phone call since she was cribbing he took it and saw its from Binny ma so he picked up," Maa, naa dan pesre, edavdu important pesanuma ava kita".

"Illa pa adu la onum illa late aaidichu inime ava eppo kelambi veetuku varathu adanala daan avala angaye stay panika sollala irrunde, paathuko pa avla naanga nalaiku sekram kelambanum kumbakonam ku  kacheri kaga varatuku late aaiyudum aduvum solidriya ava kita", asked Binni Ma in a confused tone.

" Seri ma naa avla pathukren aprom neenga pogarathuku ella arrangement paniyacha illa na help panre silla travel agency teriyum avanga proper aa seinju kudupanga, aama aprom vinayak enga irrupa taniya vaa naa venum na nalaiku kaliyla vandudu rey enakum enda shoot illa apdiye avan kooda time spend panna maddri irrukum", replied Ashwin as he can't risk their safety of being alone for a whole day.

Binni Ma got his unsaid words and thanked God for such a gem of a person into her daughter's life cares about her and also the people around her. This is the reason she felt her daughter will be safe with him. They bid adieu and cut the call after some time, while he was speaking to Binni Ma his doll felt tired and slept keeping her head in his shoulder.

He watched her for some time like this and kissed her hairline and carried her to the bedroom and laid her in the bed and came out to get her some food and milk. He made some light fruit salad along with a chocolate shake for them and went back to the room to see her rolled up in a ball, he admired her and then went to wake her but what can one do when his princess doesn't want to see the world leaving her fantasy illusion. At last, he fed her in a sleepy state and made her lay again kissed her forehead, and went outside to get some sleep in the guestroom.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N

Hello Makaale,

ellarum safe aa irupinga pray panre, keep yourself and your loved ones protected.

Ellarum romba nalla support panringa, I am so happy  guys, start panna appo konjam peru padicha podum irundudu but neenga kudta support vera level.

Again enamo nadukudu twitter la enna teriyadu but #ashaangi and namma chellakutties pera use panna venam nu solranga IDK anything about that, naa neetu daan twitter download la paane.

Haters ella edatliyum irupanga but namma epdi react panro that mukiyam avanga hate panranga because they can't be in a position you are, adu avanga adanga pa vittu talunga.

Hope you like the chapter. epdi irruku sollunga ungloda comments tha enoda asset.

Love

Nish 💜