Part-22 Shade of Symphony

Author POV

Journey of love start with self love and ends with unconditional love for your relationship, it's simple as water but essential to life.

Ashwin room in the set doesn't seem to be his anymore, everytime ome or the other person would be there and the credits goes to his Rowdy Baby. All were there having chit-chat, couple were cuddling and having there own gala time.

Suddenly Shivangi sat upright and asked," ennaku oru doubtu"keeping her finger in the chin, all chuckled seeing her antics.

" Arambachitale, ennadi unoda doubt", huffed Mani making Ashwin snort and thus began their own banter, Kani had enough so she strictly told both of them to shut up, here Shivangi hugged Pugal and Rakshan waiting for them to finish their banter.

"Eppo kekava doubt", she asked making everyone node amd Ashwin discreetly eyed her to come to his side which she did with out a second thought.

" Doubt enna na, ellarum vandu irrukinga so iniki no immunity or elimination, appo idu celebration daan but eduku evlo Comali daan teriyale", she explained making others look at her I'm astonishment and Ashwin just patted her head.

"Papa, nee sonnadu correct daan, irru pakalam epdi pogudu nu ippo solrathu seriya irrukadu, but iniku yaarum tension oda samaika venna adu onu daan naladu", Pugal explained his point of view.

All nodded their heads and went to get ready and the shoot started by all assembled by and the Comalis were having fun time, then one by one cooks came, Pugal gave his usual surprised look of not finding Pavi even though everyone present were giving him credits for his acting, it was just before the shoot both were talking and here this.

Once, all got to know that the surprise is Cooks from season 1, everyone was happy but not fully as they had good time together but the connection they made in this season was heartfelt.

For the content Pugal behaved like a long lost lover boy making all the known chuckled even the concerned artist smiled at his antics. Ashwin was feeling his anger comig on verge when senior artist Rekha mam said about his girl but kept silent for the show.

When the pairing started, he was sure his doll wil choose him but kept a neutral face, he played with his Machaan for being so blunt before the starting of shoot. Finally Pugal as per his character asked chose Ramya.

It was Shivangi's turn, she came and chose Baskar Master, when she started explaining, Ashwin was first angry on how she said Master asked so it would be wise if she choose him and Ashwin was also in choice, all the known smiled knowing the possessiveness he have for her, but at the end of explanation he was thankful in how she managed everything.

Rekha mam was little low by the time as many hadn't chose her, but again Mani and Shivu was the one who consolidated her, making the family proud of her.

After the pairing it was a break season 1 went to their respective rooms while season 2 along with Comalis planned to go to the open space for sometime after informing about their absence.

Everyone saat at a round while Shivangi was tired so she kept her head in Ashwin, he also slightly patted her and thus she slept off in that position itself, all saw that and asked him to get her to the room so that she can be comfortable, he nodded and took her in bridal way and made his way towards his room this was seen by Rekha.

Rekha and all other senior in the season 1 were havung discussion on what Rekha told, they were first skelptical but didn't said anythinga but Rekha mam who already had a bitter past with her said, "Avanuku eva set aaga ve maatan, avane paata edo hero madri irruka iva innum chinna ponnu madri childish aa behave panra epdi set aagumo teriyale, romba daan ava kooda thotu thotu pesra eduvum seri illa".