#FAMILY

Guys many of us had broken to the extent and can't able to digest the fact of what happened yesterday, even I was in the same boat till now but then only remembered one thing, "We can be happy with many but we can get angry only with our closed ones", after this I was thinking of various prospects, I know whatever I am going to say maybe triggering some people but let me be blunt and tell you guys, "na neetu veetla adi vanganda daa micham,anda alavku hyper and emotional aayiten", so to write this it took a huge amount of courage from me.

1. They are King and Queen for a reason, we don't know their side of the story so can't say anything, I know AK's words were harsh but sometimes we need to take some bitter medicines to avoid disease, think like this if someone you had been crushing but that person is in the verge of establishing himself and one your mutual friends spread a rumor about you both won't it affect you and your loved one.

2.Guys we are more than any Fandom I had seen in my life, to be honest, I had seen many ships come and go for example ARSHI, MANAN, DRAMOINE, I can go on but these are something I can give you a piece of very interesting news, Arshi is still now one of the most favored couples in Hindi television, their onscreen chemistry is something which after 11 years also people enjoy, coming back Manan many had got to see the beauty and beast sort of relationship in the screen, both had a spark in the onscreen but in DRAMOINE it was off-screen and now both are in their own path of life. Why I am giving these examples is when people just saw their actions and at one point they had accepted that there is nothing but in our case we all had witnessed the MAGIC, as said magic can't be recreated, we have to be more strong from earlier for them, for us. The family, our kingdom, our home need us, we have to protect it till the king and queen rightfully take their throne.

3. We all had said Kadavul Setting till now lets truly believe in it, any relationship needs to go through obstacles to become stronger, maybe his words did break us but we are also soldiers who will stand with him and no more shedding tears, ' kadavuluku teriyum namba evlo paasam and affection vechi irrukom, oru naal avare othupaaru, ippo daan avanga rendu perukum namba full support vendum, kudupom avlo daan".

4. Just believe in yourself, you guys had given your unfiltered love and care till now, and Karma is a boomerang, if it bites it will also give you a reward, it's just a matter of time.

5. Twitter la neriya per inda fandom mudiyadu podu, namba pirya porom la sonnanga, sorry guys avru anda story padikumbodu kuda avlo valikle but idu pakumbodu romba valichidu, na epovme onu mattum daan soluve its a family, idu paata onu unglaku family mela trust illa ellati ungluku innum nambloda family epdi existence vandude teriyale, to both statement things is always not what we assume, there are always three sides to a story one ours, second theirs and third truth, so just asking my family to be strong.

6. I am not saying you guys to be again back to your form now itself and forgot what all happened in a blink of an eye but we needed to accept the fact and also stop asking whether he hates us or tagging him in Twitter is uncalled, naa kooda oru vaati tag panni poten but again again asking same things may be overboard also, we all know him don't we haan avroda kovam, paasam, affection, care and trust, we need to show that trust towards them, I am just saying one of the Twitter thread it kinda touched my heart it was something like this, we may be his first shipping family but once his movie releases, there would be another shipping varum avru nambla iipo recognise paana avanglayum nalaiku pananum ade madri evlo seiya mudiyum manishanala so he may have used 'CONSTANT', also just think if he receives an award what he should say, "thank you to all my fans and ashaangians", no right also we don't need any these sort of stuff and recognization, do we? we had been there for him and her and now they need our support more than anything so it's our duty to shower them with love.

Concluding all these I am just happy  that I am a part of a family and this is something beyond this storm which we are facing now, konjam logic podunga pa even though namma chellama sonnange emotions at the end of the day nu but nambo ippo nedum jamathala nikrom not at the end, we have a long way to go so please be patient and don't lose your hearts and positivity, it's a comma in ashaangi, not a full stop to end.

I'm trying to keep my family as positive as I can and anyone at any point fell to burst your thoughts I am here to listen to you, you guys can always contact me.

special thanks to _Chaaru_ Akka and HarnieSivagumar, they gave me their support and helped me out and here now I am there for you guys.

This story is something I started for their special bond and I am not going to stop it what may come, I was a little confused but no, it's for our family and I started it to connect with you, this gave me an opportunity of meeting you guys I am not a person to leave something unfinished.

The updates will come for sure just give me some time I was not getting any inspiration, as usual, I get, konjam wait pannunga and also first I thought of bringing an obstacle between them and reuniting aana ippo aduku chance illa, I am going to make them together and face the situations and also coming chapters will be somewhat happy, cheerful, romantic and naughtiness incorporated.

Lastly guys I love my family very much and can't see it breaking it any moment, so it's my humble request, spread positivity all over and make our family bloom once again.

Love,

Nisha