Far From Home

Takes place after 1x14. It was a normal day in Star City when Moira, Thea, Laurel, Quintin, Tommy, Malcom, Diggle, Felicity, Anatoly, Waller, and Oliver get teleported into a theater and watch some Arrow Tributes

They all got up off the ground and looked around confused, what's going on? Quintin asks. I don't know, is everyone alright? Diggle asks. Everyone says yes. Am I really drunk or do I see my favorite American! Anatoly says. Oliver looks towards Anatoly and smiles. Oliver Queen! My brother, Anatoly says and pulls Oliver in a hug. They let go and everyone, not Waller is looking confused. Oliver sighs. Guys this is Anatoly I met him on the island, Oliver says. Everyone looked shocked. You said you were alone, Thea says. I wasn't always alone, Speedy, Oliver says and before anyone can say anything a man in a red suit with a lightning bolt on his chest shows up.

Hello everyone! Barry pulls of his mask. My name is Barry and I have brought you all here to show you some tributes to one Oliver Queen, Barry said. Oliver paled and everyone looked confused. Ha, looks like everyone gonna find out about you being Kapushon, Anatoly mutters but everyone hears. What does that mean, Moira asked. Malcoms eyes light up in realization. It means Hood, Malcom says looking at Oliver in a new light. Everyone gasp in shock and Quintin pulls out his gun but Barry speeds over and takes it away.

Your the hood! Tommy explodes going over to Oliver looking at him with hatred. Your the reason Laurel got kidnapped and have been killing tons of people! Tommy's yells. Laurel pulls Tommy away from Oliver. Tommy! Tommy stop it. It's not his fault I was kidnapped! Laurel yells. Tommy was about to argue when Barry sped over.

All right, all right calm down. Yes Oliver is the Hood but I brought you all here to show you that he becomes a hero. The greatest hero, Barry says and Quintin scoffs. Look I have some tributes lined up for you to watch and some stuff that happens is from the future, Barry says. I'm sorry what? Laurel asked. The future, Barry said. Yeah, okay, Tommy said. Barry sighs and starts speeding around them and then stops. Everyone looks at him shocked. Did you think that was real? I have superpowers that make it so I move faster than the speed of sound, Barry says.

No one know what to say. Thea hasn't stopped staring at her brother and everyone was shocked about this whole future thing.
You better have a better reason for telling everyone I care about my secret, Oliver yells. Barry sighs. Yes Oliver I have a very good reason, but you don't need to know my reasons. So everyone sit down, Barry says. Oliver wanted to argue but he and everyone else sat down. Barry walked to the front and pulled up two pictures on screen one of a woman and one of a man. So these two people will sometimes show up in these tributes, they are Oliver's kids, Barry says. Everyone gasped in shock and Oliver leaned over and took the whiskey out of Anatoly's hands and started drinking it. Quintin would've made a comment if he didn't think he could use a drink also. The man is William and the other is Mia. So basically in 7 years a threat comes along and you have to leave your wife and children to take it down. It's a threat that would take out everyone living on earth and every other earth, Barry says. Everyone gasps and Thea asks, what do you mean everyother earth? Barry sighs. Have you every heared of the Multiverse theory? Barry asks. Everyone nods there head, Yes. Well it's true, Barry says and everyone gasp in shock again. So a threat came and would wipe out every earth in the multiverse so Oliver had to make the sacrifice and he died defeating him, Barry says. Oliver just gaps at Barry and no one knows what to say. So since he had to do this, The Monitor gave him a gift. His two children from the future got transported over to his time so that he could get to know them before he died. So basically these Tributes show Oliver from the five years he's away and the 8 years after his return, Barry says. Olive paled at hearing the 5 years he was away. He didn't want anyone to know. Barry sighs and says, I'm gonna give you guys a few minutes to process and then I'll start the Tributes but I do have to say two more things that will shock you all...
Slade is alive, Barry says. Oliver and Anatoly jump up. What! Oliver yells out terrified. Who's Slade? Tommy asks. He is a man I thought I killed on the island, how is he alive, Oliver asks not noticing his loved ones flinch when he said he killed. The mirakuru saved him and he will be coming for you next year, Barry says. Oliver and Anatoly share a look. Get the Bratva on this. I want Slade Wilson dead the second he enters this city, Oliver yells at Anatoly who nods. Uhmm what do you mean the Bratva? Laurel asks scared. Oliver doesn't answer so Barry does, He's a Bratva captain, Barry says. Everyone looked at Oliver in shock. What! When? How? Why? Everyone asks horrified. I wasn't on the island the whole time, I was in Hong Kong, Coast City, and yes Russia, Oliver says. What do you mean you weren't always on the island? Why didn't you come home? Thea yells. Because he wasn't allowed too, Waller speaks for the first time. Everyone looked confused. He was told that if anyone knew he was alive they would die, Waller says. Okay let's move on from that and on to the second thing, Barry says. Sara Lance is alive. Everyone gasps but before anyone could say anything Barry continues, She will come home in about 8 months. Quintin starts braking down and Laurel is crying to but consoles him. Oliver just has a far away look In his eyes and Barry sighs and leaves the room giving them some time.