CHAPTER FOUR (NINE YEARS LATER.)

HANNAH'S POV:

" Mum dad wake up wake up! I got my Hogwarts letter!" I shout as dad chuckled putting on his glasses. I hand him the letter and keep smiling till my cheeks hurt. "Lets see here oh, it looks like you have been accepted." Dad jokes as I frown punching him softly in the arm. "You two will go to Diagon Ally today I 'll take the boys for their haircut." Mum says as I giggle crawling to her side of the bed and hugging her as she laughs hugging me back flipping us. She kisses my nose as her orange hair falls onto my face softly. "Mummy stop." I giggle as she tickles me and dad chuckles. I finally get enough air and try to stop laughing before mum stopped tickling me. "Go wash up I 'll start breakfast." She says kissing my cheek again and letting me go.

I grab my Hogwarts letter from dad and run off singing a tune happily. "Hey baby brother dear." I laugh ruffling James' hair and dashing into the bathroom. James was ten, Severus nine, Sirius eight, Cedric seven and Albus six. I run the shower nice and hot and gasp as my hair changes colors in the mirror. I start to smile ear to ear I was a Metamorphmagus like my God brother Teddy!

"Mummy! Mummy ! Look look!" I laugh sprinting into the kitchen showing her my hair as it burst into bubble gum pink then sky blue. "It appears we have a new Metamorphmagus in the family huh dear?" Mum says to dad as they smile and I run back to the bathroom and strip down hopping in the shower. I sing a few tunes smiling as I shampooed my now green hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and looked in the mirror focusing on keeping my hair black so it changed back to my normal hair.

"Your turn James the bathroom is free!" I call before closing my bedroom door and changing into my undergarments. "Hmmm red or blue. Red it is!" I smile taking my red sweater and putting it on with a black skinny jeans and boots. Then I grab my black leather coat and pull it on smiling as I willed my hair to also braid itself in a simple braid. "Dad I'm ready you better be ready too!" I call laughing before running down the stairs to eat breakfast. I hurriedly eat two waffles and a glass of orange juice.

"Is that all princess?" Dad says kissing my head at the amount of food I ate. "Well I don't eat for an entire army like you and the boys you know." I smile laughing as he grinned eating his breakfast. I look at mum smiling as she sang along to the radio cooking for my brothers too. "Mummy did you ever think you would have six kids?" I ask randomly. She turns smiling softly. "Actually Hannah no I did not I was thinking about never having kids but that's before I started dating your father." She smiles.

"Dad wasn't your Patronus a stag like grandpa James? I wonder what mine will be?" I say excitedly. Severus yawns walking down into the kitchen. "Still tired even after having a shower?" I ask. He nods smiling before I ruffle his hair gently.