CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE. (FIVE YEARS LATER...)

HANNAH'S POV:

"Ahhhhh I hate you! I hate you for doing this to me!" I screamed the pain was unbearable as I pushed and screamed some more. He held my hand comfortingly as I pushed and I swear I maybe broke a few bones in his hand from crushing it so hard. I wanted these fucking kids out right now! Finally my last and fourth baby was born as i slumped back into my pillows exhausted. I looked up into his sparkling gray eyes and smiled tiredly. "Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy would you like to meet your babies now?" The nurses ask as I smiled tiredly and nodded.

I started to cry when I saw it was a baby girl and three baby boys. All three of my boys had blonde hair like Scorpius while my baby girl had my black hair. She opened her eyes at me the same time with her brother that i was holding they both had grey eyes. "They have your eyes." I whisper to Scorpius as he smiles cradling our other little boys. "And this one has grandpa Potters green eyes while this little fella has his mommy's." Scorpius chuckles as i tear up smiling. We named our baby girl Patience Hannah Malfoy. Seth William Malfoy had the gray eyes, Isra Draco Malfoy had the blue eyes and Kade Scorpius Malfoy had the green eyes.

"Don't kill yourself trying to figure out who is who between the boys." I whisper to Scorpius as he grinned and I smiled at our beautiful children. They were all perfect. Scorpius leaned in and gave me a kiss just as mum and dad entered the hospital room smiling. "Oh my I thought you said it was twins sweetie?" Mum gasps as I blush. "Turns out two baby boys wanted to hide behind their siblings." I laugh weakly as mum hugs me careful of the babies in my arms. "What are their names?" Dad asks. I smile at him brightly. "Seth, Isra, Kade and Patience." I say to him.

Scorpius looks to me smiling he looked exhausted since we had been perennially the entire day trying to push these monsters out. "God daddy coming through!" Teddy calls grinning brightly as his hair turned dark blue and he looked at his God children happily. "Awwwwww sorry Malfoy they all look like my baby sis except the boys hair and their noses ate adorable." Teddy chuckles as I blush at him talking like that. "Alright congratulations but you need rest right now." The doctor smiles as my babies were placed in the cradle next to me before i drifted off to sleep.