Snowy Day pt.2 (Braixen x Lucario)

This is a continuation on the last oneshot, Enjoy!

It had been a few days and the snow storm had finally settled, with it now only slightly snowing outside.

Braixen was exited to finally go outside, he ran downstairs with a warm jacket and scarf. Lucario followed him, wearing similar clothing with an added bonus of a warm beanie, the one his trainer would normally wear if he couldn't find is main one.

"Come on Lucario!" Braixen yelped in excitement. Lucario looked at him and smiled, "ok ok, I get it, let me go tell Lucas and Mike then we can leave."

Braixen sat down in front of the door and crossed his legs, his tail wagging excitedly wanting to go out into the snow as soon as possible.

Lucario walked over to the couch to where his and Braixen's trainers were cuddled up watching a movie in a blanket. "Me and Braixen are going to go out for a bit, see you both later." Lucas looked up at him and smiled, "just be careful not to catch a cold ok?" He looked over at Braixen, "that goes for you to mr," he slightly shouted.

———

A few minutes out the door and Braixen was already jumping into big piles of snow, Lucario watched him and smiled. The two had decided to then build snow-pokémon, Braixen had made a Piplup while Lucario had made a Munchlax.

Braixen looked at Lucario and smiled, "This is really fun! I'm so happy we got to be out here in the snow by ourselves." Lucario smiled back. He loved how happy Braixen always was, even when they battle and he would sometimes loose against Lucario.

Braixen was always enjoying himself, thats what he liked about the fox so much. He felt heat coming to his face just thinking about him, he smiled.

———

The sun was setting and it was starting to get late, the two had a lot of fun messing about in the snow. Lucario and Braixen had both decided to start walking back to the apartment.

Lucario started thinking about earlier, he looked down at the other male's hand and without thinking, he took it with his own.

Braixen looked at him surprised, he then smiled but didn't say anything but instead got better grip of Lucario's.

The two then walked back hand in hand back to the apartment. Lucario opened the door, "we're back!" He received no answer but instead heard soft snoring coming from the couch, more importantly two trainers fast asleep.

The two of them took of their jackets, scarf the other things they were wearing and walked over to the couch where the other two were sleeping. They both decided to cuddle up with their trainers and just like them, fall asleep.

[Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I wanted to create a part 2 to the previous thing I wrote because I love these two so much!
-Cosmos/Neb💕]