Snowy Day (Braixen x Lucario)

It was a cold snowy night and two pokémon were cuddled together against the window still in a blanket, their trainers off in the background working out what they should do for the next few days.

A cuddly Braixen snuggled against a lucario lovingly, both males enjoying the warmth on the cold day, Braixen opened his eyes and looked up at Lucario. "Do you want some hot cocoa?" he asked. Lucario looked down at him and smiled, "I think some would be nice."

Braixen then got out of the blanket and walked over to the kitchen. He filled the kettle with some water and set it on the stove to heat up. He collected two average size cups and set them down on the bench.

Braixen reached into the cupboard and took out the cocoa powder, sugar and marshmallows. He grabbed a spoon and put the required amounts of cocoa powder and sugar into both of the cups, just as the kettle set off. He took the kettle and poured water into both of the cups then went to get some milk from the fridge.

After Braixen had finished making both cups of hot cocoa, to top it off, he put two marshmallows into each cup to let them melt. He then took both cups back to Lucario and handed one to him, "Thank you," he smiled.

Braixen cuddled up under the blanket with him again, sipping the hot cocoa and smiling, "your welcome."

The two then spent the rest of the Cold day watching the snow fall.

[Thank you for reading💕
I'll be writing more In the future
-Cosmos/Neb]