Morning with JB (Smut)

Warning : Explicit content

- Honey, wake up ! It's already morning...

You turned aside trying to chase that deep voice that was entering your head. You knew who was calling you and you didn't want to open your eyes. After all, what happened last night was just too embarrassing. It was your first time and you weren't ready to look at his face.

- Chagiya, he whispered while running his fingers on you naked skin... Why are you being shy ? I already saw everything you know ?

- Shut up JB... Don't say that !

- Why not ? Hey, you don't need to hide ! I was even inside of you...

Flustered, you got straight up and pointed your finger at him.

- Im Jae Bum !!! Don't you ever say that again !!!

He laughed while looking at you. You forgot to cover you breast while getting up and when you realised what he was looking at, you hid yourself again. He smiled and kissed your lips. Then he approached your ear and whispered with his deep voice.

- Seeing you like that makes me go insane, you know that ?

- W-What ? Jae Bum....

- Ready for a second round ?

- Are you serious ? You asked feeling yourself blushing.

He didn't answer and just kissed you while pushing you on the bed. He removed the blanket to uncover you completely. You didn't know what to do ? You were a little scared even though you already did it a few hours before. He seemed to notice it and gently stroke your cheek while smiling at you.

- Don't worry honey... It will be just like yesterday, baby Steps, Okay ?

You looked at him and relaxed feeling you body growing hotter. You smiled and nodded at him.

- I'm all yours... you whispered just before softly kissing his lips.

He smiled and kissed you again, but this time it was much more passionate. He bit you lip making you open your mouth. He entered his tongue and took your breath away with it. His kisses made your body grow hotter, his lips were burning your skin and you couldn't resist anymore as he was going lower and lower.

- Hummm.....Jae Bum, I....

- Yeah... Me too !

As if he understood you, he got up and while looking at you and kissing for the last time, he whispered.

- Ready ?

- Stop asking me that !

- I see that you are...

Then, without asking you another time, entered you completely. You moaned, trying to stop the wave of feeling that were taking control of your mind. You grabbed his shoulders, entering your nails in his skin while he was going back and forth inside of you. You were nearly about to scream and you didn't even know how much time you were like that. You were about to pass out, but feeling your two bodies becoming one was absolutely the best thing you ever felt.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~

- Are you okay ? He asked worried, is your back hurting ?

- Yes... but not as much as what is in between my legs, you answered in a small voice.

He smiled and kissed you while saying sorry.

- It's okay, you smiled, it was amazing.

- Yes... sure it was.

He sat down next to you and your eyes scanned the body of your man... You smiled. He sure was the most handsome man you ever saw. You got up and you run your finger on his back just before kissing his shoulder.

- Should I go make us breakfast ? You asked

- Nahhh ! You just need to rest, I'll do everything today...

- Hahaha Waaaw, this is amazing ! I should do this everyday !

- Are you aware of what you are asking ? He said while smiling at you with a perverted expression.

- Im Jae Bum, you sure are a pervert !

- Just with you honey...

He kissed you one last time and got up to dress up and went to the kitchen. You layed back on the bed and smiled while hugging a pillow. Right now, you were sure about one thing : your life was indeed perfect.

Hope you liked it ^-^ I'll post more next time