𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

__________________________________

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕
__________________________________

𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬,

𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬,

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
__________________________________

  𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐍é𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫, groaned and rested her fair head back amongst the pillows. After countless hours of pain she had finally given birth for the Fourth and hopefully last time The labor had been longer than with Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa, combined.

She was exhausted and could feel death's bed slowly creeping in Her sister-in-law Walburga Black, attended to her wiping her forehead with a damp cloth.

"Another girl, Madam Black," The healer, announced as she cleaned the tiny newborn. "Healthy as a hippogriff, too."

Irma Black Née Crabbe Druella's Mother-in-law, clicked her tongue in disgust "i shell go alert the rest of the Family Arcturus will most definitely be displeased with you Four birth's and not a single Heir or a Spare." she said while standing up from her chair beside Druella's bed.

Pulling out her wand from it's holster on her wrist flicking her wand at her dress-robes to get rid of any wrinkles before Leaving the room with a scowl on her face.

Druella, was left less impressed with her mother-in-law. "After six years of marriage you'd think that she'd learned to at least tolerate me," she frowned.

Her sister-in-law Walburga, smoothed away some of Druella's blonde curly hair. "Don't worry Druella mother has always been like this even before you married Cygnus."