chapter 25

Ally's POV

I got to the store and found what I needed. I also picked out some junk food, aka chocolate. I went up to the registers and went into the one girls lane. She just smiled awkwardly and scanned my items. I grabbed my bag and went out to the car. I decided to call Ashton and let him know Id be home soon.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. I'll be home in like 5 minutes." I said and started the car.

"Alright see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too." I said and hung up.

Ashton's POV

So I had the boys come over right after she left. I want to plan something huge for her birthday. She'll be turning 23 in about 3 weeks.

"Alright guys. Ally is almost home. We can talk more about this later on." I said and they all left. I heard the babies crying so I ran upstairs and checked on them.

"Awe. Are you two hungry?" I asked and realized they're babies. They are not going to answer me.

"Ashton? I'm home." Ally yelled.

"Upstairs." I yelled back. She came in and smiled.

"Need some help?" I nodded and she laughed, picking up Blake. I picked up Parker and we took them downstairs to feed them. Ally made two bottles and when they were ready, we fed the babies.

"You're a great mom." I said and she smiled.

"I try to be, but you're a better dad than I am a mom." I rolled my eyes and laughed. Parker finished her bottle and I burped her.

"Woah. That was a big one." I said and Ally smiled. She burped Blake and then we put them back in their cribs. We went to our room and laid down.

"So, the boys and I are trying to plan something for your birthday." I said and she looked at me.

"Why? Ashton...really...I don't want anything. I'm happy just staying here with you and the kids and just watching tv." I shook my head and kissed her.

"I know that's a lie. I want to do something for you. You do so much for me and it's my turn to do something for you." I said and she sighed.

"Whatever ashton. I swear to god if you go overboard, I won't talk to you for 3 months." I laughed and wrapped her up in my arms. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"I love you Ally."

"I love you too Ashton. I would love you more if you could get rid of my cramps." She said and I smiled.

"Of course." I whispered and rubbed her stomach. I kissed her shoulder and she giggled. Light snores soon filled the room.

"Goodnight ally." I whispered and kissed her head. I pulled her close to me and rubbed her back.