Love is for Losers

I've never thought much of love. I can honestly say that I've never found any boy in my school attractive... or any other boy as a matter of fact. I've always been disgusted by the girls who drool over "hot" boys in magazines - I mean, not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything but: it's hard enough to even meet a celebrity, let alone marry one!

Alright, maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but that's my point of view. You, obviously, can think what you want - but that doesn't change the truth.

Guys suck. Again, my point of view.

Whenever I hear a rumour that some nobody has decided to go and get himself a crush on me... well, I make sure that he pushes that idea right out of his tiny little brain.

I may seem mean but you don't know me well enough, so who are you to judge?

And, no I'm not one of those girls who have been in a failed relationship and have hated love ever since, in fact I have never been in a relationship, not that it's any of your business.

I stick out amongst the crowd at school and people try to stay away from me but that's how I like it.

However tough or mean I seem, I'm not 100% hatred. I have my passions like everyone else.

For example: my cat; music.

Without these I would not be able to go on.

However, I can definitely survive without guys.

Right after guys on my list of most hated things is school.

A lot of people hate school but I swear I hate it more.

The teachers pick on me all the time; no I am not exaggerating.

"Take those earplugs out this instant; this is a school, not a dance club!!!"

"Stop tapping that pen and write, girl!"

"Victoria Harper put down that pen!" (They should really make up their mind!).

And that's another thing...

3. My first name.

I just hate it. It sounds so...well...Victorian

My parents must be nuts!

I was named after my Great Aunt Victoria which makes me hate it more. I remember when she came to stay with us and she kept making judgements about my clothes and the fact that "there are always those weird ear-things stuffed into the sides of her head!"

 Actually I don't just remember it; I still have nightmares about it!

Once I had to help her out of the bath and get dressed. Ugh.

4. My "brother".

Half brother actually.

He's seventeen now and loads of girls go ga-ga for him. Yuck. He has wavy black hair like mine but shinier and eyes a colour not far from black too. His skin is a perfect tan and he's 6 ft 4. "Tall, dark and handsome" Yeah, right.

He has a different girlfriend every couple of days and they're all sickeningly heart-broken when he dumps them. Our parents called him Kyle. Way to go and name him properly.