Chapter 4 | Tikki's feelings

Adrien looked at her, and sighed. Then they both said goodbye to each other, and left to their houses. When Alya got home, Trixx -her kwami- got out of the Miracle Box and said

— Alya, you're finally here! I wanted to talk to you

— Sure. What's up, Trixx?

— Well, you know you're the new guardian and Ladybug now... so, what are you gonna do with Tikki?

— Oh, my god! Tikki- — she opened the box, and took Ladybug's earrings. Tikki got out.

— Tikki! I'm so sorry I kept you inside the miraculous... how you doing? I can't even imagine how you feel right now...

Tikki, with a sad face, sighed and said

— Well... I don't know, honestly. I never thought this day would come- I mean, I knew it would, but I never wanted it to happen...

— I'm so sorry, Tikki... honestly, Marinette losing her memory was something so unexpected to me... I mean, I thought she was just gonna date Adrien, and try to find Gabriel Agreste and the owner of the peacock miraculous with him...

— Oh, right... yeah, I also thought that. But, talking about Adrien, how is he? I mean, now that he found out his father was Hawkmoth, and that he ran away, and... that her mother was kept by Gabriel in their basement all this time... — Tikki asked.

— Well, you know, after we revealed, it looked like he forgot all about it... he could only look at Marinette, and laugh at her jokes, and how blind they were... but now, he's so not okay. I know his mental health is getting worse with all this, and I cannot even imagine how he must feel about Marinette losing her memory...

Alya and Trixx shared a look, a sad look. Then, they both looked at Tikki. They could see that she was trying not to burst into tears.

— Tikki, you know there's no shame in crying, you just lost your best friend... and I can't even imagine how it feels... — Alya said.

Tikki looked at her, and started crying. She just couldn't help it. Alya told her that Marinette still remembers her classmates and friends, but Tikki knew that she doesn't know who she is, and that all of their moments together have been forgotten. She felt like she just lost a big part of her life -and we know, kwamis have a long life- and that she'll never be able to talk to her anymore, or give her life advice.

— Well... as much as I hate having to say goodbye to Marinette... I know you're the new Ladybug now, but what about Trixx?

— Don't worry, my friend. We've already talked about this with Alya — Trixx answered — She won't be Rena Rouge anymore. She'll give the fox miraculous to someone else, not permanently, tho.

— Yeah, I just feel like if Marinette wanted me to be Ladybug and take good care of Paris, I need to do it. I owe her a lot. She was such an amazing Ladybug to me, and everyone, so now I have to be the best Ladybug I can be to her...