Always On My Mind

It's been only a few months since Princess Twilight became ruler of Equestria and Every Pony went on with their lives. Twilight and Spike decided that they are going to throw a festival in honor of how Equestria came together. Twilight was really stressed trying to figure out what would be perfect and what would be bad. It had gotten to the point that she had to send a letter to Pinkie Pie who came straight away (She's Pinkie of course she'll be quick.) What Twilight and Spike noticed was that she would mention Cheese every 5 minutes while planning. Twilight and Spike totally knew that Pinkie and Cheese grew closer over the past few months so Twilight might have a plan for her.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie How about I send a letter to Cheese Sandwich and ask if he like to help you out?

Pinkie Pie: You can do that?

Twilight Sparkle: Of course I can

Pinkie Pie: Thanks Twilight! I promise it'll be the best Festival ever!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm counting on it.

Spike: Good Luck! Is it just me or...

Twilight Sparkle: Why do you think I'm inviting him?

Spike: Great plan Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Thank You!

*Meanwhile on the Train*

AppleJack: So excited to see Twilight again!

Rarity: I know I just hope she kept up with this year's fashion trends.

Fluttershy: I don't think she did.

Discord: I mean why would she? She doesn't even have "it."

Rainbow Dash: Oh like you do?

Fluttershy: Guys stop!

Rainbow Dash & Discord: Fine!

Cheese sandwich: Hiya pals!

All: Cheese Sandwich!

Cheese Sandwich: That's my name!

Rarity: What brings you here?

Cheese Sandwich: Twilight sent me a letter to help out with festival so here I am.

Applejack: That sounds great.

Cheese Sandwich: So where's Pinkie Pie, how is she doing?

Rarity to Applejack: 😏

Applejack to Rarity: 😌

Fluttershy: She went to Canterlot earlier because she said Twilight was having a breakdown planning it.

Discord: Classic Twilight Breakdown

Rainbow Dash: That explains it.

Fluttershy: I'm pretty sure Pinkie would love that you're helping her out.

Rainbow Dash: She'll never stop talking about you.

Rarity: Shh! Don't make it obvious.

Applejack: Now why don't you come sit with us for a while and keep us updated on your life.

Discord: Like this! I gave Fluttershy her usually favorite feeling ever and she went extra crazy.

Rarity: What does he mean by that?

Fluttershy: Don't listen to him he's been obsessed with trains lately.

Rarity: I'm not letting it go well talk later.

Fluttershy: So Discord why do you like trains?

Discord: You know why my dear. Weren't you paying attention?