5

(🔊❤️)

C L O S E R

Y / N_P O V

Katsuki slowly pulled off my panties, watching the string of wetness that stretched from my opening. "Shit, baby~" he mumbled. He kissed my inner thighs, only building the lustful tension I felt. I could tell he was getting antsy, too, because he started to groan and suck hard on my thick thighs. I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair. He bit me and I gripped it tightly in my fist, "Aah!~" He smacked the outside of my leg then gripped it. "Fuck, I want you," he groaned. I wanted him, too. But as good as I felt in this moment, I was scared of having him inside me. He pushed my legs up, pressing my knees against my chest and licking between my labia before gently spreading me and swirling his tongue around inside my opening. I gripped his hair and let out a breathless moan.

He slurped at my entrance then spit on it, making a sloppy mess of me. He groaned softly as he began sucking my clit. "Sh- shiiit~ Aah~" I moaned as I gripped the comforter. His hand found mine and our fingers laced. "You taste so fucking good, baby," he mumbled and ate me more aggressively. He moved his entire mouth against my vulva, completely soaking his face in the process. I breathed heavily in response, eventually releasing into his mouth. "Mmh~" he hummed as he slowed down. He sat up, a string of cum and saliva connecting his lips to me. He stared into my eyes as he licked them then wiped his face. He stood up then took my hands and helped me up from the bed.

"You're not ready. I can see it in your eyes," he said. I looked away in embarrassment, but he turned me back to him, "C'mere." I hugged him as he rubbed my ass reassuringly and softly pecked my neck. His hands moved from my ass to slide around my lower back, pulling me closer to him, "I won't fuck you. But you're an asshole for leaving me hard like this twice in one day." I giggled and leaned back to look at his face, "What do you want me to do?" He gave me a short kiss, "Can I fuck your thighs?" I nodded, "Okay." He turned me around, pressing my ass against him as he gripped my breasts and kissed my neck, "Can I touch you?" "Yeah," I replied shyly. He wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close to him as he slipped his hand between my legs.

"Aah~ Fuck~" I moaned as he rubbed my clit in slow circles. He nibbled at my ear and groaned softly into it. He choked me softly and leaned my head back against him. I bit my lip,
whimpering breathlessly as I stared into his ruby eyes. He kissed me deeply as he slid a finger inside me. I pulled away and looked down at his hand as I moaned. I looked at him again and lifted my chin to kiss him. I whined into his mouth as he pumped his finger in and out of me. "God, your pussy's tight. You're even squeezing my finger," he groaned. I held his thighs as I squirmed against him, unable to get away from the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling. He pulled his finger out of me and started to rub my clit again. I panted heavily as the knot in the pit of my stomach grew larger, "Katsuki~" "Say my name, baby~" he hummed through soft breaths of anticipation.

I cried out as my wetness started to drip down my thighs. He stopped playing with my pussy and bent me over the side of the bed. He pulled his length out, "Put your legs together." I did as he said and he slid himself between them. "Oh...Fuuck~" he groaned as he started to stroke my thighs. I moaned softly as his dick brushed against me, the head stimulating my clit wit every thrust. He gripped my hips and sped up, "Uhh~ Baby~" The friction between my legs was devastating. I squeezed my legs together in an attempt to slow him down. "Haah!~ Fuck, Y/n~ Squeeze my dick just like that~" he moaned and sped up more.

"Aah!~ Katsuki!~"

I squeezed tighter as the pressure at my core only grew. Katsuki's moans got louder. He moved one of his hands to hold the back of my neck, slamming my ass against him, "Uhh!~ Shit, princess!~ I'm so fucking close!~" He pounded against me, the increased strength making the pleasurable rubs unbearable. "Fuck, Katsuki!~" I screamed as I came again. My water spread over his erection as he fucked me. "Haah!~ Goddamn, Y/n!~" he moaned, leaving a mess between my thighs. We both panted heavily as he stood me up. Our seeds mixed as they dripped down my thighs. He wrapped an arm around my waist, his other hand turning my head to kiss him passionately. I rested one of my hands on top of his arms while the other held his cheek, pulling him deeper into the kiss.