Prologue

I have to warn you that I've watched only first TMR movie so I don't know a lot of things about this movie.

If you have ideas about pairings (except Newtmas, of course), comment here.

***

I was watching teenagers (well, except Derek) waking up and a second later everybody's starting shouting, panicking, etc. Normal.

"Alright, calm down. We don't have all day," I said.

My brother elbowed me. "Actually, we have," he muttered to me.

"Yeah, but they don't have to know that," I hissed to Magnus. I looked back at confused teenagers. "Sit down, please. I brought you here to watch the life of your friend, Stiles."

Most teenagers stopped panicking, but Scott said "Where is Stiles, actually?"

"Who is Stiles, actually?" asked Gally.

"I'm here," said quietly Thomas/Stiles from the back of the room. Everybody turned around to look at him and the first person to hug him was Newt.

"Tommy!" he cried happily. "I'm so happy to see you!"

Thomas was shocked, but smiled anyway. "You're alive!"

Newt laughed slightly. "Yeah, it's kinda weird story-"

"I don't care why, I'm just happy!" Thomas cried happily.

I looked at my brother. "Well, he'll have to say him later, right brother?"

"Yes, Carolina, but please, don't mention this to them now. They look so in love."

"Right, like you and Alec." I scoffed, remembering that he still didn't invited me to his wedding.

Meanwhile Derek's Pack was confused.

"What's going on?" asked Allison.

"Well, obviously Stiles has a boyfriend, are you blind?" Erica replied and high-fived Isaac, who laughed.

Derek rolled his eyes. He didn't like to admit that he was amused by what Erica said. Actually, she was his favourite. She and Isaac. His little puppies- Wait, what?!

"Okay, as I see, you're pretty confused, right?" Magnus said.

"Yeah," muttered Scott.

"So to say quickly, Stiles was kidnapped, he thought his name is Thomas, he fell in love, he came back but didn't tell you about this, because Scott is a little selfish werewolf who gives a shit about other's people problems, even his best friend's who was always helping him with his little furry problem," I said.

"Actually, he said us," Isaac muttered to Erica and Lydia. Scott heard it and frowned.

"Oh my God, you're a geek!" squealed Stiles, looking at me, "You just quoted Harry Potter!"

Magnus groaned. "I knew it was a bad idea to introduce you to Simon."

I cleared my throat and looked severely at Magnus. "I am your father!"

Magnus rolled his eyes. "No, you're not. You're just my annoying sister. Just don't waste more time and show them videos."

"Gosh, since you've married you're no fun anymore." He just send me a glare in response.

"Okay, guys, I'll show you videos about Stiles also known as Thomas. First video is about Stiles being Stiles before this whole situation with the maze and virus. Hope you'll like it." I muttered a spell and a video appeared on the wall as everybody sat on chairs.