Chapter 8

1k reads in less than a week ? Where did ya'll come from?
Y/N's POV
"I-I'm sorry m'lady please don't kill me!" Your mistress stood up and pushed you to the bed making you lay down. Then she went on top of you looking at you with lust in her eyes, she leans in on your ear and whispers "You have been a bad girl Y/N~ You let other people mark you, like they own you?" then chuckled seductively which sent shivers down your spine. She started kissing your neck which made you moan but you try to hold in your moans, and there it was, her mark on your neck. You thought it was over but she went to the other side of your neck then you felt a sharp pain, you knew what it was, she started drinking your blood for like 10 minutes savoring every blood that went into her mouth, she was also moaning at how delicious your blood is.

'I thought I wouldn't be drained if I told the truth! What the fuck?'

Once she was done, Alcina chuckled once again seeing you helpless with 3 marks on your body, 2 on your neck, one was a hickey and the other one was a bite mark then one on your collarbone. "Now, tell me, my pet, who do you belong to?" "Y-you, m-m'lady" you said weakly. A grin formed on your mistress' face then she said "Good girl~" and she kissed you on the lips passionately.

'Just let it happen Y/N. You don't want to upset your mistress even more.'

She looked at the bite mark that she made on your neck then she stood up once again and said "Let me fix that wound now darling~" she went to her vanity to grab a rubbing alcohol, a cloth and a gauze pad to patch up your wound.

'How weird, she was full of lust a minute ago then a sweetheart the next minute. Dang her mood changes quickly'

As You sat up, you felt dizzy and your vision started to blur a little but you saw your mistress approaching you then she sat in front of you.
As she was patching up your wound she saw you touching the spot where gave you a hickey and said "You can't hide that mark I gave you darling~" then she smirked.
"M-Mistress." "I told you, call me Alcina when we're alone." "R-right sorry." "I-I thought you w-wouldn't drink my b-blood if I-I told t-the truth." You said to your mistress in a very weak tone "Indeed I have dear,this serves as your punishment for lending your body to someone else when I already told you that your body is mine. And only mine. I hope you learned your lesson dear." "Ri-right, I apologize for misbehaving Alcina." She lifted your chin making you look into her golden eyes and she said "Good girl~" then kissed you on the cheek.

Your mistress was done patching you up so you thanked her and then you stood up but the world started to spin so you sat back down, feeling your mistress' hands on your waist. "Oh dear, I must've took too many blood from you. You're welcome to sleep here tonight darling~" "T-thank you for the offer m'lady b-but I'm f-fine" you tried to stand up again but you failed. "You will sleep here tonight, look at you, you can't even stand up. Now lay down and get some sleep." You lied down and looked at your mistress as she stood up and went to her wardrobe to get her night gown. She placed her hat on a chair. You were watching as she stripped off her long white dress, blushed when you saw her in her undergarments, she turned her face to you and you immediately covered your face with a pillow then you heard her smirk "It's alright to look dear, it's not like it's your first time seeing my body.~" "I-it's fine m'lady, you need your privacy after all." "Your loss darling~"

She finally wore her black night gown that was a little bit see-through you tried not to stare but you did. Your mistress then laid beside you, and you faced each other. "Sleep now dear, you have work tomorrow~" "Yes m'lady, goodnight." "Goodnight dear." You felt your mistress stroking your then you closed your eyes and you started to drift off to sleep but you felt your mistress' arm wrap around you and pulled you closer to her and to your surprise she kissed your forehead and she slept as well.

The next day...

You woke up a bit shocked realizing you weren't in your room.
'Oh right, I slept with my mistress'
You looked beside you to see your mistress peacefully sleeping, you looked at her facial features for a while, you felt that attraction again.

'She really is beautiful, she looks young for her age. I mean what? What am I even saying?!"

You sighed and you slowly got off the bed trying not to wake up your mistress, but you felt someone grab your wrist. "Stay in bed for little while more~" your mistress said in a raspy voice. "I-I can't m'lady, I have chores to do." She let go of your wrist and turned her back on you.

'Did I upset her?'

You left your mistress' bedroom and walked to your bedroom to get your clothes and take a bath. A few minutes later you were already in the tub and you were still trying to process what happened last night. Your mistress kissed you and you kissed back, you felt butterflies in your stomach just thinking about it. You suddenly heard the door open "It's occupied!" You yelled but you didn't hear a response then you saw the curtains move and you saw it was your mistress. "O-oh, hello m'lady" you said as you covered your body. Your mistress removed all of her clothing quickly and you were just paralyzed and jaw open while watching her strip off her clothing. She giggled "Darling I might melt when you always stare at me~" She went in the tub and made you lean on her, your head leaning on her boobs.

'Here we are again, where it all began. Great. Just great.'

She lifted your chin making you face her and look into her golden gaze, "Let's try again shall we?" You just nodded, because you had no choice but to agree. She cupped your cheek and kissed you and you happily kissed back without knowing why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
ANNDDDD WE'RE DONE FOR THIS CHAPTER! I just wanna thank you all who read my story because it hasn't been a week yet since I published this but I already have 1k reads! I'm so overwhelmed thank you all again! Din't forget to vote if you liked this chapter!
See you on the next chapter bye bye!!!