Chapter 16

You arrived to the ceremony site which is now covered in Miranda's vines, "Alpha, respond." You said through the earpiece "What's up?" Chris responded, "We might need back up, the lords aren't here yet." You said, "Copy that, we're on our way".

You tried to slice the vines to get inside which worked. You saw Ethan wrapped in Miranda's vines "Ethan!!" you yelled "Y/N! Don't come any closer it's too dangerous!" Ethan yelled back.

"Ahh the precious maiden, what a lovely surprise you decided to join us." You heard Miranda say the you aimed the rifle at her "Let Ethan go you bitch!!" You yelled "How rude, didn't Alcina and Donna teach you any manners?" Miranda said "They do, but you don't deserve any respect!" Miranda then started to wrap your body with her vines "Let her go you crazy bitch! She has nothing to do with this!" Ethan yelled "Oh but she does, she made my precious children go against me." "Oh please, I know you want them to die!" You yelled

"Clever girl, you really are smarter than you look." Miranda chuckled and continued "I do want them to die, they are just failed experiments to me anyways, but I want them to think that I love them so their loyalty will be only to me." you scoffed "Some type of mother you are!" the vines suddenly tightened more around your body making you suffocate. "Don't you dare talk like that to me!" Miranda yelled

"Now that I have the flasks back, I can now revive Eva and we will be together forever!"

Miranda started the ritual while you and Ethan tried to escape for Miranda's grasp. Rose then ascended from the mold "Eva, is that you? Oh how I've missed you!" Miranda said in joy "What-" Miranda then started groaning in...pain? "My power is leaving me." After she said that the vines that were wrapped around your bodies started to loosen and you escaped. "It seems like she has become weaker." you said

"Miranda!" Ethan yelled and you both pointed your guns at her. "Give Rose to me now!" Ethan yelled once again "We'll see about-" someone shot Miranda and you saw that it was Chris, then he yelled, "Get her now!" Ethan then grabbed Rose but Miranda suddenly leaned forward and grabbed on Rose "Let go!" You yelled as you helped Ethan "I spent a lifetime creating this moment, and you try to take it away from me? I will take what is due." Miranda then pushed you both and her vines started growing again "My desires will be fulfilled! Rose is mine!!" Miranda yelled as Rose is being grabbed by the vines."What the fuck?" you and Ethan said in unison, Miranda then turned into a slender woman with long wings.

You started shooting then Ethan asked "Where the hell are the lords?" "Sorry were late!" You heard someone say, and you looked back it was the lords. "My children! You finally arrived!" Miranda said "Drop the mother act Miranda! We know you want to kill us!" Heisenberg said "That's not true! I love all of you! The maiden has brainwashed you!" Miranda said defensively "We heard it from your own mouth Miranda! 'I do want them to die, they are just failed experiments to me' I can't believe that we fell for your lies!" Alcina yelled

You suddenly felt something grab your leg, it was Miranda's vine dragging you near her. "This maiden has caused enough trouble for all of us!" Miranda said as she strangles your neck using another vine. You looked at them and you tried to say "H-help..."

"Awww, seeking help from them? How cute." Miranda said and you suddenly felt something impale in your stomach. "No!!!!" Ethan, Chris and the lords yelled, Your vision started to blur and have black spots. "Pitiful maiden." Miranda said then she threw you the side. Donna immediately approached you and said "Y-you'll be fine l-love t-try not to close your eyes!" then you heard an echoey voice saying "I've had enough Miranda!! You will pay  for what you've done!!" Everything went black after you heard the voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N No!" Donna yelled as she applies pressure to your wound. Smoke started to appear and Donna looked where it came from, it was from Alcina as she turns into dragon form, Alcina roared with anger and rage, as she sees your unconscious body. "Take her to the castle now! We'll deal with Miranda." Alcina said and Donna nodded then she carried you away from the ceremony site, tears falling down her face.

Chris immediately approached you and Donna then offered to carry your unconscious body, "I got her, let's go." Chris said then they ran towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We got this Winters, just stay back." Heisenberg said, then Ethan nodded in response. Heisenberg gathered all the metal around the area which helped him form into a monstrous killing machine, while Moreau formed into a giant fish-like beast. Miranda chuckled "I know your weaknesses, I might kill you all first before you kill me!" "Like hell we'll let that happen!" Alcina yelled.

Miranda's wings turned into spider-like legs which carries her whole body, "Get ready sister!" Heisenberg said. "I already am, little brother." Alcina then roared loudly signaling them to attack and they did, Heisenberg started slicing off Miranda's spider-like legs using his chainsaws causing Miranda to fall limp, Alcina then grabbed Miranda and then pinned her and decided to claw her body making Miranda scream in pain. Alcina roared once again and said "That's what you get for making us believe that you love us!"

Alcina clawed Miranda again, "That is for hurting my maiden!" Alcina yelled. "If you kill me, what would your lives be like without me as your leader?!" Miranda yelled "We would be free from your stupid commands and live longer than you anticipated us to!"  Heisenberg yelled back.

Miranda then released fireballs causing Alcina to let go of her and roar in pain. "You think you can kill me that easily?!" Miranda yelled. "We got this sis, we'll give you time to regenerate." Heisenberg said

Moreau then started to vomit where Miranda was regenerating causing her to move slower. "It's over Miranda! You've got nowhere else to go!" Heisenberg said then Alcina pinned Miranda to the ground and tore off her wings/spider-like legs. Miranda screamed in pain once more and said, "My daughter!! My E-Eva...." Miranda then turned to ashes and crumbled revealing Rose afterwards.

"Rose!" Ethan said as he approached his daughter. Heisenberg and Moreau then transformed back into himself and he said "I have been waiting for this moment, it's finally over, we're finally free.", "Indeed we are, but I shall take my leave, I have to check on Y/N." Alcina said still in her dragon form. "Since when did you care about a simple maiden so much sister? You were even willing to kill Miranda after she harmed Y/N." Heisenberg said "I shall answer your questions back at the castle, I really must leave." "If you say so." Moreau said. Alcina then flapped her wings and flew back to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris and Donna finally arrived at the castle and once they entered the castle swarms of flies suddenly appeared and turned into the 3 daughters. "What happened to mama?!" Daniela asked "Miranda impaled her, we have to hurry before she looses a lot of blood." Donna said "Let's take her to her room, Daniela, get the bandages and get the hydrogen peroxide we need to clean her wound." Bela said "Lead the way." Chris said

So they ran towards your room and placed you on your bed. Donna applied pressure again to your wound then Daniela bursted into the room. "Here." Daniela said as she hands the bandage and hydrogen peroxide to Donna.

Donna lifted your blood-stained shirt and started cleaning your wound.

'Don't die on us Y/N!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hello!! Sorry if it took too long, I kinda got busy and btw if you wanna interact with me follow me on Twitter @TinkywinkiPiPSi

Anyways, see you on the next chapter byebye!!!