Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

It was the next day and as you woke up excitement and happiness has already filled your whole body. 'Welp, I better get up and start my day' 

As usual, you showered and did your first task every morning and it was waking your mistress. While walking to your mistress' room the thought of her staring at you with her golden eyes gave you shivers. 'I should be used to it by now, I mean, she always stares at me when I'm near her.' 

You reached your mistress' room but before you opened the door you took a deep breath. 'Just ignore her stares Y/N she's probably just making sure that your doing your job correctly' you knocked and opened the door. "Good morning m'lady." you said while trying to hide your excitement and fear. 

What fear? The fear you get when those pair of golden orbs stares at you from head to toe. 

As you greeted you already saw her awake, reading a book while laying on her bed. She was waiting for you to arrive. "Good morning my pet~" your mistress greeted you. You bowed and went to her closet to grab her usual outfit, while you were doing that, you felt it, you felt her staring at you again 'Just ignore it Y/N, continue doing your job.'  you then heard your mistress approaching you, she bent down and wrapped her long arms around your waist and sniffed your neck. When she exhaled, it gave you shivers down your spine. "I haven't tasted your blood in a while draga mea, I hope you don't mind me tasting your blood once again~" 

'I can't decline, it's my job to always please my mistress or else she'll kill me' 

"You can go ahead drink my blood m'lady."  you said without any hesitation "Are you sure about that?" your mistress asked you "Yes, well-" "You're thinking if you decline you'll be killed."

'How does she know?' 

She chuckled and looked at you, "Oh darling, I won't kill you, you have been such a good maiden to me all week. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go and have my morning bath"  she said leaving the room "No, wait m'lady."  you sighed  "I'm ready" your mistress grinned and immediately sat on her bed then gestured you to sit on her lap. 

You handed out your arm and your mistress started to kiss it first then she bit your arm, you hissed from the pain but the pain disappeared after the bite. After a few minutes your mistress was satisfied. "Let me clean your wound darling~" your mistress said  "Y-you don't have to m'lady, I can do it on my own." you said feeling a bit light headed "Oh please, I've caused this wound and are you sure you can even clean it by yourself? You look you are gonna faint darling.~" "I-I'm sure m'-" "I insist dear~"  your mistress cut you off.

She lifted you and placed you on her bed so she can go to her vanity, she grabbed rubbing alcohol, a cloth and a gauze pad. She then cleaned your wound that she caused and patched it up. "All done~"  your mistress said "Thank you m'lady." "You're welcome dear, it's time for my bath can you please prepare it for me?" "Of course m'lady" "Make it a blood bath darling." "Y-yes m'lady." you bowed and left a bit startled. 

'Blood bath? I thought they only consume blood not bathe in it. Oh well, learn something new everyday.' 

You finished preparing your mistress' bath and walked to her room. "Your bath is ready m'lady." "Very well, let's go then."  

You reached her bathroom and helped your mistress strip off her clothes and now, including her undergarments. She went in her tub and said "Why don't you join me darling?~"  You hesitated at first but you remembered 'It's my job to always please my mistress or else she'll kill me' you nodded and started to strip off your clothes "It's alright to leave your undergarments on, if that makes you comfortable~" You then joined her in the bathtub, you faced her but she said to you "Lean on me darling, I want to repay you for the delicious blood you gave me~"  you then leaned on her and her boobs were like cushion for your head. Your mistress then started massaging your back which felt so good, your head turned to her and you smiled.