Distance

How can one person fall in love with someone they never met? Is it possible for the love to exist? Is it love or purely just admiration?

You love them too much that you can't tell your feeling anymore.

So i searched up and ask question to countless people. The only answer i get is one thing.

No. Its not possible.

But if someone can make something impossible, that means...

All i want is to let them know that someone love them. No matter what. Unchangeable feeling and it is tough as this feeling is unbreakable.

So the message i want to give to them is...

"Though sometimes you might feel and having that thought where no one loves you. Please know, someone. Somewhere in this world, are in love with you. So much that they kind of suffering to battle with everything. You're the source of happiness, strength for them. As long as you're happy, that's all matters. Your happiness is my happiness. I love you. So don't feel lonely, sad and unloved."

How i wish i can give this message to them but they're too far away and secured to receive this.

Everyone told me this is a celebrity crush. Is it? I don't know which one is right.

As far as big my love is i would never trespassing their space. Their personal lives like i said their happiness are also mine.

I'm lacking on so many thing. The chances for them to be happy with me are low. It is better to let go.

Go on and get married with someone you love. If you got a wrong person, you have a shoulder to cry on and lean on. I will be your friend and will always be there for you through your ups and downs. It's okay. This is life. This is love where you need to sacrifice. Getting hurt by loving someone then got a wrong person but at the other side you also get hurt by looking at your loved one. So its okay.

I'm here and i will always love you. Forever. I love you 3000.