-Some Things Never Change

KaixSehun

Main cast; Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun
Side cast;-

••

Enjoy;)

[A/N; Sehun will be older in this story]

"Sehun, I need to rush out today," a middle-aged lady uttered as she began fixing up her things into a bag. He looked up at the younger man in front of him.

"Can you close up the library for me today?," she asked and looked at the man with her kind smile.

The younger nodded firmly. "Sure thing," he replied.

The lady smiled. "Thank you, make sure to close all the lights and no-

"-no one is still in the library. I know that, you already told me that lots of times," he let out a low chuckle.

She shook her head. "I just want to make sure," she stated. "Okay, I need to go now. See you tomorrow," with that, she left the library.

Sehun looked around the place he worked after she was gone. He released a sigh before making his way towards the scattered books on the shelves.

He worked as a library assistant at one of the library in the town. Although it was not a fancy job, but it was his dream job.

Working around the books were like a heaven to him. His love in reading books was the reason for him to pick this job.

Sehun slowly picked up the books in his arms and neatly placed them on the other shelves according to the suitable genre and orders.

There were still some people in the library at that time. He glanced at his wrist watch and noticed it was half past four. The library would usually be closed at five so he had few more times before preparing.

"Excuse me."

Someone's voice from his behind startled him from doing his job. He turned around to see a teenage girl standing with a book inside her arm while looking all shy at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows before forming a polite smile. "Yes, how can I help you?," he asked.

"I want to borrow this book," she stated and raised the book to show it towards Sehun.

The young guy nodded and placed all the books he was arranging on the table nearer him. He then asked the girl to follow him to the counter.

"Here," she muttered and gave the book to Sehun.

Sehun smiled before he started to write up the details that needed to be done before borrowing books. He somehow noticed how the girl was fidgeting nervously in front of the counter.

"Done, and do not forget to return the book to the library at the dates that I have stated here," he explained and handed the book along with a sheet of paper towards the girl.