-Annoying!

KaixSehun

Main cast; Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun
Side cast; Kim Jongdae, Kim Minseok, Huang Zitao
••
Enjoy;)

A cold faced guy was standing in front of the people in the meeting room. He glanced at every people in the room and stopped at the guy who's standing and looking at the floor below him. Avoiding the deep gaze from the guy in front of him.

"Oh Sehun" the cold guy said making the guy named Sehun startled afraid.

"Where is the proposal I asked you to do?" he asked making Sehun more afraid. He kept silent, didn't have courage to answer.

"I'm asking you Oh Sehun, where is it?!" they guy said, raising his voice tone making Sehun stepped behind shockly.

"I-i didnt f-finish it yet-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT FINISH IT YET?!" before Sehun could finish his sentences, the guy already cut him off with a loud yell. Sehun held back his tears.

"I-i hiks" Sehun began to cry.

"Who asked you to cry?!" the guy yelled loudly at Sehun making the guy cried even louder.

"Hiks"

"I SAID DONT CR-

"Kim Jongin! You're too harsh with your boyfriend" Jongdae, Jongin's assistant who's older than him, interrupt, stopping Jongin from scolding Sehun.

"I don't care if he's my boyfriend or what, hyung! If my own boyfriend didn't obey my orders then I can fire him right now!" Jongin said still staring at Sehun who's already crying.
"But you're too harsh with him" Jongdae said, trying to stop Jongin but the younger didn't listen to him.

"Oh Sehun get out, you are not allowed to attend the meeting today" Jongin finally said and massaged his temple. Sehun wiped his tears and scurried out of the room.

Everyone in the room looked at Sehun with a pity look, what can they do? Their boss was so fierce.

But wait!

Boyfriend? Jongin and Sehun were boyfriends? Yes, they were! You're not reading it wrongly. Their relationship was not a secret anymore, everyone knew that.

Jongin sighed heavily and continue the meeting, he will settle it later.

-

"Eh Sehun? You're alone today? Where's Jongin?" the chubby guy asked Sehun. He's confused of course. Sehun was alone, he usually came with his boyfriend.

"He's dead" Sehun replied with a cold face.

"You are not with him?" Xiumin asked again. Sehun shook his head.

"The problems in the meeting room yesterday was not settle yet? You're not apologizing to him?" Xiumin asked and made Sehun stopped walking, automatically Xiumin stopped walking.

"Why should I apologize, hyung? He embarrassed me in front of all the people yesterday!" Sehun said and sighed heavily.

"Now what I need to do is finish up the proposal and throw it on his flat stoic face!" Sehun said again and squeezed the bottle in his hand until the bottle was completely destroyed.

Xiumin chuckled and pat his best friend's shoulder. Supporting him.

"Yes, Jongin was too much yesterday! My Jongdae was not like that to me" Xiumin said. Sehun smiled.

"Enough! Don't remind me of that shitty thing again!" Sehun said and continue walking with Xiumin following behind him.

"Alright, now I will help you to finish the proposal and throw it on his flat stoic face!" Xiumin said and Sehun smiled sweetly. He pulled Xiumin and squeezed the shorter into a tight hug.