-Married?

KaixSehun

Main cast; Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Minseok, Park Yoora
••
Enjoy;)

"Sehun, are you not done yet?," Kai exclaimed while knocking furiously at the door.

"5 more minutes!," Sehun replied with higher tone from inside.

Kai huffed, he had wait for the latter near two hours. Everytime he called out, the answer would be the same.

"Now, or I will leave you!," as Kai said that, the door swinged open and Sehun got out.

Kai could see the pouting on his lover's features. He chuckled, it was common for the guy if he felt annoyed.

"You are so annoying, Jongin!," the younger exclaimed while crossing his arms.

Kai stood up from his seat, walking towards the younger.

"We will be late you know," Kai stated as he ruffled the light brown hair.

"Jonginnnn, stop!," he whined while trying to get away from Kai. For god sake, he took hours to get his hair done.

"You mess up my hair!," he pouted.

Kai curved a wide smile, how can  Sehun be this cute?

"So that no one will look at you," Kai stated and encircled his arm around Sehun's slim waist.

Sehun flushed. He bit his bottom lips to prevent from curving a smile.

"Stop that," he buried himself into Kai's chest, hiding his embarrass face.

Kai laughed while swaying the younger inside his arms around. Gosh, Sehun was too cute for him to handle.

He lifted the beautiful feature to look up at him and pecked a kiss onto the plump lips.

"You're so-

"OH SEHUN! KIM JONGIN!,"

A loud echoed through all over their dorm. No need to ask who was it.

"Let's go now before he get mad," Kai uttered and walked hand in hand with Sehun.

They walked downstairs and saw Chen was staring deadly at them.

"H-Hyung, sorry-

"We're already late you know! Chanyeol must have been waiting for us!," Chen exclaimed with his eyes widened open.

That looked extremely scary actually.

"Sorry, Hyung,"

Chen stepped closer to them and Sehun got the chance to showed his puppy eyes and pouty lips. (OMGG I CAN IMAGINE THISSS)

"Hyung, I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Chen's face softened, he curved a sweet smile.